Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Feb TSV

Think they are kinda pricey.

Honored Contributor

I don’t wear crop jeans or pants. I prefer a bermuda short or knee length skirt if it is hot. I also wear long pants in the summer in a lighter weight. $50 seems a bit expensive to me for crop jeans. 

Respected Contributor

Even though I have "white pants phobia", I'm considering ordering these in white because they don't appear to be bright white, nor do they have that blue undertone that QF white jeans seems to have.  Does anyone size up in white pants?  I would order size 6 in the darker colors, but I'm thinking that white pants need to be a little looser.  What do you think?

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey,  I was even thinking for a moment of ordering them in the petite  and I'm 5'8" just to get a shorter crop length.  as stated above by someone  I perfer a bermuda length over crop . That being said , and take it with a grain of salt, I would stay true to my size IF I were ordering.. but  I decided against it. I don't really care for the zipper part on the leg and I wish it was sliver tone if anything.. Enjoy if you get them and please post what you decided. 

Respected Contributor

I pondered the sizing too long and had to go on waitlist for the white.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I've pretty much trown in the towel on Q pants.  They always seem to be geared toward the pear shaped women, so for me the pant legs are always huge.

I did ok with the Hot in Hollywood flared jeans (just barely), but that's about it.

We must be built the same, lol. 

I, too, am about done with most QVC pants.   The legs are usually super wide. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I have never ordered this brand but decided to give it a try when I saw the stretch denim crops were pull on!  I am all about comfort and don't have a light wash denim crop jean so I am gonna give them a try.  Kim is a little "loud" but she doesn't bother me.  Like some of her tops too but not offered in Petite so they would be too long.  Hope they work!

Honored Contributor

They are flattering to everyone I've seen, so far.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

wrote:

They are flattering to everyone I've seen, so far.

I actually didn't think so.  Maybe they were wearing a size too small because they looked too snug on some of them.  I rarely wear crop pants, and I don't like such a snug fit, plus I think they are a little pricey for what they are, so this one is an easy pass for me, but it sure looks like they have sold a lot and may sell out.

Honored Contributor

When pants look slightly close-fitting on the models, I usually size up.

I must say that there are many beautiful Belle colors re: tops, too.  

Loving all of the Q's green options this year!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).