Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Feb TSV

I think they are adorable and will probably order the white.  They would be perfect for my cruise in March.  I read the reviews on her other jeans and many great reviews.

Honored Contributor

I think I’m going to size down. I recently bought her jeggings that were a Q2 Big Deal and went by the “Click Here” measurements to order my size. While they are not too big, they do fit loose enough that I know I’d be safe sizing down.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

They look really cute and comfortable. I am tempted to order a pair. The pink one is especially cute.

Contributor

I ordered early and mine came in yesterday.  They are great.  I got the white, black, pink and yellow.  Now i just want Spring to arrive so I can get a chance to wear these.

Honored Contributor

I think these are cute and I like them.  As an older gal I dont wear shorts anymore and crops are my alternative.  I thought they looked nice on everyone.  Dont like Kim's black wig, it doesnt do her justice.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I guess her line seems geared toward curvier figures-  Her smallest size wouldn’t fit my hips and no belt loops, so these would fall off me!   I like them and might buy if she had smaller sizes. Too bad Q. 

Honored Contributor

@amathteach...I don't have anything from Kim's line....is the flexabelle fabric a snug fitting fabric...meaning lots of spandex that makes the pant really fit to you body?

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I ordered early and mine came in yesterday.  They are great.  I got the white, black, pink and yellow.  Now i just want Spring to arrive so I can get a chance to wear these.

@amathteach  Did you order your normal QVC size?  Please describe the fit.  I'm glad you love them.

Honored Contributor

I think high heels look not good w/jeans.

I have zipper cuff jeans and love them. Mine are Vera Wang.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Occasional Contributor

Lol - that was her sister! They sound and act exactly alike Smiley Happy