Contributor

Does anyone have an idea about Kim's TSV next week?  I love her flexabelle jeans and am hoping for something for Spring like crop pull on style maybe.

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Feb TSV

I don't have any idea, but I sure like Kim G.   'In the beginning', I wasn't very familiar with her, and only recalled seeing her once or twice on Steve Harvey Show(s). 

I like her genuine personality, and her fashions are very flattering on all sizes.  She really cares about her styles. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Does anyone have an idea about Kim's TSV next week?  I love her flexabelle jeans and am hoping for something for Spring like crop pull on style maybe.

I'm hoping it's not jeans or crops!   Her size 2 runs like a 4/6.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen any hints on FB from her unless I've missed them.

She just had a cute Big Deal last week on Q2.

@amathteach, QVC is no longer releasing TSV information like they used to in the past. 

Frequent Contributor

zip up crop jeans in colors..free shipping around $50

Contributor

Thanks.  That let's me out.  She has a cropped pants from last year that has a waistband and zipper.  I tried but just can't wear it.  I have IBS and regular waistbands are very uncomfortable.  I can wear her pull on Flexibelle jeans with the very wide waist and no elastic.  I was hoping for cropped pants with that waist.

Regular Contributor

They are pull-on crops.  The zippers are at the bottom of the legs.  Available in petite and regular, Colors: light wash, dark indigo, black, buttercup, white and shell pink.

If you google blue skies for me, you can find a link to them

Honored Contributor

Blue Skies for Me must have just put this up. When I checked yesterday there was a list of TSVs but no links to see any of them.  Now you can see these crops and the Alegria shoes.

The crops are in pastel colors with the exception of a dark indigo and a black.  I'm not sure what is great about a price of $48.80.   With that being said, I may give the white a shot.  

Contributor

Thanks so much for the information.  I always check Blue Skies but she hasn't had any numbers yet for February the last time I checked.  I went back a bit a ago and got the number for the Belle TSV.  These are just what I was looking for - the pull on wide waist in cropped pant style.  They are $48.80 but they are "buy more and save" of $4.00 and free shipping.  I ordered quite a few pair at this price.  I got the white, light wash, and the shell pink.  Not sure about pink but really wanted to give it a try.  By the way, it doesn't say "buy more and save" on the item page but when I added the second pair in my shopping cart I noticed they were $44.80.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Blue Skies for Me must have just put this up. When I checked yesterday there was a list of TSVs but no links to see any of them.  Now you can see these crops and the Alegria shoes.

The crops are in pastel colors with the exception of a dark indigo and a black.  I'm not sure what is great about a price of $48.80.   With that being said, I may give the white a shot.  

@Lipstickdiva I agree with you that I don't see how $50 for cropped jeans are a special value. I would've expected them to be just under $40.