Occasional Contributor

I'm always hot, I'm a constant furnace! Do you think the gorgeous TSV would be breathable at all? Thank you for your input!

Trusted Contributor

Do you have the item number dear so I can see it?

I too am having those constant hot flashes, here's a picture of me last year during summer time. Aint'I gorgeous!

hot-flash.jpg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

It's 100% polyester, however it's very thin and airy so it should be too bad.  The shell is likely to be the hot part as it has Spandex and is not so airy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Polyester is not a breathable fabric. Generally, no synthetic fabrics are. But, as @Kachina624  said, it seems loose enough that you should get some air flow. The tank underneath will probably be hot. I tend to stay away from polyester in the summer. I'm always hot.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it would be too hot...it looks to be very lightweight and somewhat sheer. I like the concept.

My problem with it is the bell sleeves are too voluminous which just adds visual weight around the middle and the patterns on the over blouses are too busy.

Valued Contributor

I have a couple of polyester blouses from NYDJ that are flowy and not hot at all.  And I get HOT.  I think maybe some of the polyester of today is more breathable than the kind from years ago.