Honored Contributor

Re: Belle TSV - crushed velvet big shirt

[ Edited ]

I'm liking the Loden and the Mink.  Also, the black and charcoal Animal.   And, the Black can be very dressy.

For a change, maybe the Loden.  It seems fairly neutral, too.

Well, I'll think about it............

Decisions, decisions.............

Enjoy your choices!!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched it last night and was very tempted by the Mink, but I held strong. LOL

I like how Courtney K. was wearing it open and over a long shirt. I would have worn in the same manner. 

I could not help myself. I looked at it again and purchased in the Loden because it would go great with my eye color. 

Honored Contributor

p.s.  I'm thrilled about the two side pockets that are invisible.

Very unique and handy.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

For me, it would be a lightweight 'jacket'.  Or worn like an unbuttoned cardigan.

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I watched it last night and was very tempted by the Mink, but I held strong. LOL

I like how Courtney K. was wearing it open and over a long shirt. I would have worn in the same manner. 

I could not help myself. I looked at it again and purchased in the Loden because it would go great with my eye color. 

-----------

I also have the same eye color and am so tempted to buy the Loden.  Am trying to hold off buying since I am really not going anywhere....at least for the next few months!!

Honored Contributor

I've been told that I have hazel eyes........... But mine are the olive color type of hazel.

Depending on my eyeshadow and/or what I'm wearing. Or the surrounding light source.

From medium-light brown to olive.  Depending on the light source.

I web searched hazel eye color images, and I found many eyes similar to mine. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just stood in front of a sunny window, and, while holding up a hand mirror (magnified), I slowly turned facing around the room, and my gosh, my eyes changed color.  

From true olive to light brown, to medium brown, to even dark-ish brown, depending on the light. 

Something I haven't done before............

Respected Contributor

For a N.Y. minute considered buying one then I saw the side seam pockets which made it a no go. Hate side seam pockets, cheapest way to include pockets, and not going to add on the cost of a seamstress to remove them. If you purchased, enjoy!
Honored Contributor

I’m not really a big shirt or velvet person so it’s an easy pass for me. For those who buy, enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY wrote:

I've been told that I have hazel eyes........... But mine are the olive color type of hazel.

Depending on my eyeshadow and/or what I'm wearing. Or the surrounding light source.

From medium-light brown to olive.  Depending on the light source.

I web searched hazel eye color images, and I found many eyes similar to mine. 

@ROMARY - It sounds like our eye colors are similar! Mine are olivey-hazel too. My mom had light golden hazel and DD has bright green. DS has hazel with a greyish tint, and DH has dark brown!

Mine change from tiger's eye amber to dark olive, depending what I wear. Purple eyeshadow really brings out the green! When I wear that they look like a medium-dark forest green. I always wanted bright blue eyes like my dad had, but now I love my own eye color!

I thought about the loden TSV for me, but I ended up getting two- black and red - for gifts. A few weeks ago I got Kim's fall Magnolia blouse in olive. It's beautiful!

Enjoy your Big Shirt!  Smiley Happy

ETA: Watching Kim right now. I ordered the loden for me!  Smiley Wink