Super Contributor

Belle TSV - crushed velvet big shirt

Just saw Leah present the TSV - I really like the red plaid - it looks really comfy.  Just wondering your thoughts and did you order it?  thanks.  I love her line and own some jeans and tops....   

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle TSV - crushed velvet big shirt

I agree the red plaid looks nice & festive.  For me it was a decision between the grey animal & black...I went with the black.

Respected Contributor

I bought the red plaid, the loden green and the mink.   Ordered early and got the free shipping.

I have 3 of Belle's velvet big shirts from a couple years ago that are not crushed velvet.  Have in black, green, and fuschia - love them.

Thought about the grey animal, not sure, but the day is not over yet.

Valued Contributor

@Sunniegirl Me too!  Saw the red plaid this morning and ordered it ASAP along with a pair of Flexibelle pull-on jeans that were on clearance (black with pearl embellished cuffs).  

There are very few TSVs I would like in every color but this is one!  We live in the country near the Adirondacks so I just had to go with a holiday plaid. Plaid is everything around hereSmiley Wink

I adore velvet and have always had good luck with Kim's fashions. Looking forward to getting a new pair of Flexibelle jeans.  I am wearing a pair right now.  So comfy and no downward creep during the day.  Pulling up your pants all day long is just not a good look!

Honored Contributor

I just tuned in and saw the shirt - would love it but none of the colors work for my wardrobe, and I don't need another black velvet shirt.

Respected Contributor

@Sunniegirl  I ordered the grey animal, but I did size down from my normal 1X to an XL. The "click here" measurements helped me make that decision. Can't wait to get it!

Regular Contributor

I really think this shirt will be great for a kind of dressier look this winter! Will wear for Christmas at my sons! I loved the red plaid so much but got the navy. Looking forward to wearing it with black pants & jeans!

Honored Contributor

I couldn't decide between the mink and the animal but I went with the mink.  I figured I could wear it with more than the animal.  I ordered it Saturday.  I still like the animal.

I'm kind of a little surprised there isn't a rich burgundy and maybe navy blue or deeper green as a color option.   

Respected Contributor

Liked the look of this shirt ordered the mink and louden.   I think, for me, this is casual dressy good for the very few events happening this year! 

Valued Contributor

I'm must be in the minority but I think it's ugly. But enjoy it for those of you who ordered!!!