Trusted Contributor

Re: Belle TSV - May 27, 2023

Too Polyester!

Honored Contributor

Not my fashion choice, but, wear it in good health everyone else!

Happy And Safe Memorial Day Weekend

Honored Contributor

fun prints, but the price (I know brands can sell at any price) but I could find that at an off price place for much less

and it's not a mattressvacuum TSV

Respected Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

Too Polyester!

If you want breezy fabric that is light and does not wrinkle, what would you suggest?

Respected Contributor

I had purchased a poncho last year on clearance for an event that I needed a polka dot top.  Quaker had one on clearance and thought what the heck give it a shot.  Lucked out and my size left.  I thought I could wear and return if not crazy about it.  Well I absolutely fell in love with that poncho.  Fun to wear and everyone loved it. 

I love a poncho and fun to wear and would love to purchase one today but have been cutting myself off.  I need to get my easy pays down some more first.  Just a personal goal for myself.  

I have a great summer wardrobe right now.  Been wearing my beach pants to work and absolutely love those now that I have purchased the correct size.  I always think I need a size bigger than I do. I was buying a small petite and xtra small petite is my fit and makes a difference in correct sizing in any clothes for sure.  The Q doesn't have an exchange available most of the time so I would make do but no longer.  

Not sure on sizing of this poncho and pretty much follows what the Quaker one is I would guess.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pass. It's ok but not my style and the prints are too bold and too much- If there was a black, or dark, mellow print, it would make the style more edgy for evening.

Trusted Contributor

I rarely watch the host either. Annoying and too distracting from the product.
Super Contributor

Are we commenting on the item or the host?
Who cares if you state you won’t watch the host ….
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

l love the patterns and the top.  I didn't buy one though.  I have a previous pattern in this style.  And buyer bveware-- 100% ployester, does not breathe.  It is plastic fabric.  I have to be very careful when I choose to wear this.  I would not wear this outside, in the sun on a warm day.  This is something I wear when it's a little cooler.  

Respected Contributor

Too much material and polyester for me.