Respected Contributor

Just watched the video with Mary wearing it....she had the peach color 1st then the tie dye one with a long sleeve jean jacket hiding it and long heavy jeans.  I was sweating just looking at that video LOL!  Wish I could have seen colors better on the tie dye but I really don't need another top!  At least no words on the Stars or tie dye one.

Respected Contributor

I have two of the hoodies that Kim had last year that are French Terry.  They are not heavy and great for air conditioning.  Those are 3/4 sleeves.  

I like them but the ones without words you could wear them all year long.  Toss on a jacket.  Great for fall I think.  Depends where you lives if these would be too hot.  

I like the drawstring bottom and that these do not have a hood to weigh them down.  

I have a skort that these would be cute with.  

If I decide to purchase I think it would be the multi blue one.  I like the one that says summertime too but I have a t shirt that says that already that I love. Pricey is all and it would be a 50.00 top and have to really love it for that. I usually buy her tsv, one time only or lunchtime only deals.  That goes for any clothes on the Q.

I will have to think it over and trying to cut back on spending for items not a must have. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I have never purchased her items, but I'm loving the colors in that third blue version.  I have a feeling her sizes run big ... would that be the case?

I usually size up one size on her tops.  I just like a little more room and a looser fit in my clothes.  But, that being said, I had ordered her tripleluxe tulip hem top, sized up as usual, and it was huge.  

Respected Contributor

The more I look at this shirt the more I like it. Even though it would be too hot to wear now, I could absolutely wear it in the winter. Well what we call winter in Florida 😬 I'm going to order the tie dye one. Also the navy French terry crops that match.  

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

Cute but not worth almost $50.

Respected Contributor

I like them a lot but not for 50 plus. I would have bought a couple for 35.00 each and free shipping which almost never happens on a tsv.

Esteemed Contributor

This is the one line that I won't buy from. I purchased a waffle knit top once and thought it was awful quality, and certainly not cheap. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle TSV 6/18

[ Edited ]

I would not want to walk around with a top that says "Salty" -- are you serious? Let's not forget the matching beach bag. LOL   We are mature women and this is for a grammar school girl. Women are sick of the word shirts. Easy pass.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Sometimes a rose is a rose is a rose. Sometimes the word beach is the word beach. I watched the full hour last night when it launched and never once thought of anything other than beach. I don't think I'm in the minority. I think I'm going w/ tie dye just because I love the colors, but don't stop wearing your shirt because of what it 'might' be interpreted as.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Belle TSV 6/18

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

I would not want to walk around with a top that says "Salty" -- are you serious? Let's not forget the matching beach bag. LOL   We are mature women and this is for a grammar school girl. Women are sick of the word shirts. Easy pass.

If this was my style top I would have no problem. I see women wear these type tops everywhere. I love the beach bag. I have way too many of them or it would be on the way to my home. Over 38,000 were purchased. Somebody is wearing them.