Occasional Contributor

Re: Belle Beach TSV Tomorrow 4/28/23

Esteemed Contributor

I definitely remember Jane wearing a Denim & Co. swimsuit when it was the TSV.  So, not the first time.  Wonder if she forgot or just wanted to make it more dramatic.  

I have never had the courage to order a swimsuit without trying it on.  This will not be an exception.  But, I hope any who order it like it very much.

Respected Contributor

I don't think KG does a very good job with her swimsuits. The bottoms don't look very flattering on the models; I don't like how they are so snug at the leg openings. With my heavy legs, I can only imagine. For those buying, and I'm guessing there are many buyers because the "going, going, going" popup keeps coming up on the screen, I hope you look fabulous and will wear it in great health. 

Honored Contributor

It's a very nice swimsuit but not for me.  Last year, I bought a swimsuit from another company that is more inclusive.  My top is like the TSV but they offer more options with the bottoms. I bought a swim skirt and a boy short that cover more of the thigh.  Some of us don't want to put our thighs on display.  Now that I've lost a lot of weight, I need to go back and buy a new one.

Contributor

I'm watching Rachel Boesing in the TSV with a separate purchase coverup.  The color is stunning.  I notice both Rachel and Pat wore a skirt rather than the shorts that come with the TSV.  I wish the skirt came with the TSV vs the shorts.  I''ve seen a few camel toes going on with the shorts.  That would not be a good look for me but I hate to have to purchase an additional skirt.  

Trusted Contributor

@QueenofTheQ wrote:

I'm watching Rachel Boesing in the TSV with a separate purchase coverup.  The color is stunning.  I notice both Rachel and Pat wore a skirt rather than the shorts that come with the TSV.  I wish the skirt came with the TSV vs the shorts.  I''ve seen a few camel toes going on with the shorts.  That would not be a good look for me but I hate to have to purchase an additional skirt.  

I'd prefer it with the skirt, too.  The bike shorts would hug and emphasize my belly,  not to mention worrying about the dreaded camel toe.

Respected Contributor

I have to give props to Jane T. for last night's presentation.  She has very nice legs and said what size she was wearing without hesitation.

I have no use for a swimsuit but I think it's nice for many women. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

This is actually a low price for a tankini.

Have they mentioned if it’s chlorine-resistant? That’s important to me in any swimsuit. Otherwise, it’s disposable after one year, since colors will most likely fade. I swim exclusively in pools not the ocean.

It’s not really attractive on the fuller busted (like me) models. They look spread out to the armpits, for lack of a better way to express it.
Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered this TSV in the raspberry!  

I have a swimsuit, purchased years ago from LE and never worn.  I'm not into going to the beach with all the mess anymore -sand all over me and the car, oily skin, and lots of traffic!  Plus the sunburn!

But, the amazon guy who always delivers our coffee and doggy cookies every month, suggested ordering a splash pad for Brody to enjoy this summer.  So, decided I'd play out there with Brody; and, it'll probably be good to wear when giving him a shower!

Figure this suit will be an easy on/off and quick drying, plus it's figure-flattering and not too matronly looking, imho.