Respected Contributor

Re: Belle Beach TSV Tomorrow 4/28/23

The boy shorts on Kerstin look too tight and too short. She would be pulling those down all day. The other hosts looked great in the skirt esp Pat! Who knew she has such great legs.

Valued Contributor

The price sure is right and while I like a couple of the prints, if this construction is like another of Kim's swimming suits that I sent back immediately last year it would be very uncomfortable under the breast - hard. Looks kinda like the same molding when turned inside out to me.  Any other's thoughts on this?

Respected Contributor

Too bad the suit did not come with the swim skirt instead of the boy shorts.  I wouldn't want tight shorts on my legs but with the skirt it is cute.  Its not a special value to me to get a suit and only wear the top, then add the price of the skirt. Now its over $90.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't believe Jane Tracey could fit into a size 10 swimsuit.  But, that is what she claims!!

Respected Contributor

@yamma024 wrote:

I can't believe Jane Tracey could fit into a size 10 swimsuit.  But, that is what she claims!!

That's HUGE for a person 5'1". 

Esteemed Contributor

I am 5'2" and normally wear size 8 petite (sometimes 6 petite).  I have never purchased a swimsuit from here, but I usually buy size 10 suits at retail (like TJ Maxx and Ross).  I consider myself on the thin side (currently around 110 pounds), but a lot of my weight is in my stomach/hip area.  So, I guess I don't agree that size 10 is huge for someone who is 5'1". I thought Jane's legs looked nice last night, and she didn't look as bottom heavy as she often does in pants, etc.  

Respected Contributor

@LindaLatte wrote:

I am 5'2" and normally wear size 8 petite (sometimes 6 petite).  I have never purchased a swimsuit from here, but I usually buy size 10 suits at retail (like TJ Maxx and Ross).  I consider myself on the thin side (currently around 110 pounds), but a lot of my weight is in my stomach/hip area.  So, I guess I don't agree that size 10 is huge for someone who is 5'1". I thought Jane's legs looked nice last night, and she didn't look as bottom heavy as she often does in pants, etc.  

I'm 5'1'....107 lbs. I'd drown in a 10 esp a Q 10. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think a lot depends on your body shape.  Menopause did a job on my waistline and bottom half.  Regular exercise and eating well doesn't seem to make any difference.  Glad you have found a size that works for you.

Occasional Contributor

Linda latte, you are so right. I have been fit my whole life. I went through menopause 2 years ago. I have put on 20 pounds and I exercise, etc. if I eat a sweet, I put on 2 pounds. It is tough.