Respected Contributor

Re: Belle Beach TSV June 7th

It's cute, in my opinion, but we've already reached near 100 here so when it's received in July it would be way, way too hot for poly/cotton hoodies. I love the star print but would prefer a white background with blue stars. Enjoy if you ordered them, I actually love all the prints.

Frequent Contributor

Hoodies- blech!  Hate them myself- makes my long hair messy- had this had no hood, I might have considered it- again like many have said it's so late by the time you get it and living in both Florida and Texas it's just too hot!  Shame because the prints are cute

Respected Contributor

@tiara1 wrote:

Hoodies- blech!  Hate them myself- makes my long hair messy- had this had no hood, I might have considered it- again like many have said it's so late by the time you get it and living in both Florida and Texas it's just too hot!  Shame because the prints are cute

i live in Florida. Yeah. This is not a summer item for us but when it cools down into the 70's and those occasional 60's in the winter I feel like I could use it. Perfect weight for that type of weather. 

I like all of the colors and prints. Hard to decide. 

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

I can't even look at something with long sleeves when it's 89 in Michigan.

Honored Contributor

I think it's really cute and I'm tempted but it's so darn hot here in PA today (mid 90s) there is no way I would wear this top in this heat & humidity!  It's supposed to be very hot & humid over the next few days.  I also just came back from south Florida so the weather down there has been very hot as well with humidity to match!

I wish it had been a cute & fun top that had short or elbow sleeves with no hoodie.

Honored Contributor

It is very hot where I live but it isn't going to stay that way so I ordered the palm.  This will be great for the cooler nights.

Honored Contributor

I got the white.  I'll wear it with jeans when the temps cool down.  IMO this really isn't a summer piece unless you use it as a cover up, or you're going to an evening picnic type event when temps are predicted to be on the cooler side.

Honored Contributor

I love hoodies, but I prefer them with a full zip front. I wear mine mostly layered over tees in colder weather. Over the head hoodies are just more difficult to get off and on. I doubt I'd wear a hoodie like this in the heat & humidity this summer. 

Trusted Contributor

I might have considered it except for 3/4 sleeves and hood. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I love hoodies, but I prefer them with a full zip front. I wear mine mostly layered over tees in colder weather. Over the head hoodies are just more difficult to get off and on. I doubt I'd wear a hoodie like this in the heat & humidity this summer. 

@wilma   Same for me...one of the reasons I didn't order the TSV. However, I just ordered 2 slub knit tank tops A398617 in the caribbean blue & sea salt. So many outfits I can make with them and they will look great under the black & warm taupe of the Barefoot Dreams ultra-light TSV cardis I got recently! Smiley Happy