Contributor

Re: Belle Beach TSV June 7th

[ Edited ]

Re: BB sweatshirts.... I just received yesterday her BB French Terry sweatshirt with drawstring A397137 that she debuted with Courtney recently on a Sat night show and it instantly sold out. I snagged one in the Sand Bar beige stripe and love it, the color is pretty and yes very beachy, the fabric is so light and has this cooling feel, does not seem like heavy terry at all. It's roomy in my smaller QVC size. If the TSV is like it - I will be getting multiples. Fingers crossed it’s not just tie dye colors. Enough tie dye QVC! lol

Respected Contributor

I really like her fashions but can't wear most of them because I am too short and she rarely offers Petite.  Even the last TSV short was not offered in Petite and they came past my knee.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder if dress Courtney had on last night and Ellsa has on this morning.  Tye dyed dress.  Cute but I'm too busty for that neck line.

No, wrong.  It is G.I.L.I.  I bet hoodie then.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kim's line I  usually wear an x small in most tops but not all.  I look at measurements.  I took a small in the palm and figured correctly plus her slub knit runs smaller.  

I ordered a kimono type wrap to match the other day but have not received yet.  Reviews are not the best and say is too big and not soft and too much fabric but ordered before I read reviews but I went down to an xx small.  I have a couple of her tops in that size as well.

Looked nice on Courtney and Kim plus clearance price.  I hope it works and office is cold and I like layering pieces everywhere I go in the summer.

Had to return kimono wrap and way too big and just too much material on me.  I liked the color and pattern too.

Respected Contributor

They showed some solids too but didn't look like many available.  Not sure if this or not but I do like these.

Respected Contributor

I never lay flat to dry.  I dry for a bit and hang on hangers that do not leave marks.  Never an issue.  I do that with all my tops.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Belle Beach TSV hoodie is on line now (A398616). I have not ordered from her line yet but will probably try this one.  It doesn’t ship until 6/30. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itsmagic wrote:

The Belle Beach TSV hoodie is on line now (A398616). I have not ordered from her line yet but will probably try this one.  It doesn’t ship until 6/30. 

@itsmagic   Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

I'm on the fence for the caribbean tie-dye...

I already have sweatshirts from Belle (A394081 - all 3 colors) & Denim & Co (A374702A378196 and A392546...a couple of each), so I really don't think I will be getting it...

Do you think you will be ordering?

Honored Contributor