Honored Contributor

Re: Greenhead Lobster TSV 6/9

@banned again ...........What does lobster have to do with Kim's TSV?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Greenhead Lobster TSV 6/9

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@banned again ...........What does lobster have to do with Kim's TSV?

@Imaoldhippie  I think @banned again made the lobster post in this thread 'in error' because soon after it posted in this thread, a new thread was made for the TSV lobster.

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle Beach TSV June 7th

I think they're adorable! I love Kim's Belle Beach collection. I ordered two. They will be perfect for evenings at the beach, and for sitting around the fire by the pond at night when we visit DH's sister. It gets cold up there at night in July and August!   Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Did anyone ever hear Kim say what size she was wearing in the TSV? How about Carolyn Gracie? I never caught size on either one. Kim looks like she has lost weight but then I think she looks fabulous in everything.

I'd love to know how she styles her hair (products) because I love it!

Honored Contributor

I love her tops.  I didn't order this though.  I've got several of them and from Barefoot Dreams.  Enough for me.  Cute, though.

Valued Contributor

@ Qprincess - Kim said she was wearing Large
Valued Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
@ Qprincess - Kim said she was wearing Large

Thank you very much.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered at the top of the show, but I was sad that the only petite model in the presentation had hers tucked in?  They said she was 5'2", and that's about the height I am, but I wanted to see how overwhelming the length was on her.  Yes it's stated in the garment measurements that it isf 30" in plus sizes which is really long.  I asked Amy on FB twice to ask her to untuck her top, the second time I asked, Amy Goins replyed that she didn't have a direct feed to the presentation?  So I deleted my order, because I think they knew that the length would overwhelm petites.  I saw she did reply today (already to late) that duriing the show later the petite model did untuck her top.  Needless to say, If they wanted to show how the top would look tucked in, they should have done it one one of the 3 other people that are 5 8" or  above.  They lost out on a sale of two tops because of the silly tuck, PS.  This is not a top that you would typically see tucked in, it's heavier and more bulky.  I thought the petite model looked much larger than she is because of this.  Just my opinion.

Respected Contributor

@new nickname 4 

I cancelled my order for the exact same reason!  Kim has not had Petite available for the past two tsv's.  The shorts were only regular length and came to the top of my knee. I am only 5'.  Now this top was so cute but again no petite offered.  I think the 3/4 sleeves would be close to my wrist and the front and back too long. I am done ordering unless Petite is offered.  I have to shop TALBOTS or Lands End lately to get things that fit properly.