Honored Contributor

Re: Belle Beach TSV June 7th

Is this her third year on QVC?  I totally ignored her at first, figuring she was a Paula Deen wanna-be.  Now I think she is authentically herself and a darn good designer.  Please don't tell me this is a committee designed line like Denim & Co.

Respected Contributor

I wish I knew what it was.  I've purchased 3 KG tops in different colors and I am pleased with them.  My regular size does fit, but when I want a little more room, I do size up.  Her prices seem a little high at times.  I try to stay in the $40 range.  I used to be a Denim & Co girl but their sizing has been "wonky: for me.  Nothing fits right anymore.  Looking forward to her TSV.

Respected Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:
HI KITTY 😍😍😍
HAVE YOU EVER ORDERED FROM KIM?
OR WATCHED HER? SHE SURE CAN BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY 😁

@Grand Happy .....Of course you like her....she is from Georgia like I orginally am, LOL....you ole dog.  Enjoy the blouse.

Valued Contributor

I'm following you around girl, you know I Lubs ya
. 😍😍😍 - kitty

Does anyone know how long Kim has been on QVC?
Respected Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:
I'm following you around girl, you know I Lubs ya
. 😍😍😍 - kitty

Does anyone know how long Kim has been on QVC?

@Grand Happy ...Now THAT is CREEPY.  You ain't got nothing better to do?  LOL....ROTF....lubs ya back, night stalker.  HA HA

See the source image

Occasional Contributor

This was on Facebook Monday night.  It might be the upcoming TSV.

5A8C4DCA-C1C2-4AA4-8B17-218B2AB471D9.jpeg

Valued Contributor

UKcatfan, I also saw this on FB, sadly it's a no for me. I'm getting tired of Tye Dye, just not my thing.
I was hoping it would've been something more beachy 🌴
Valued Contributor

Sharon Z, I finally got my palm tree top yesterday, it definitely is cut different glad I went up a size!
It's super soft I love it.
Super Contributor

I'm liking her line more and more - except for one thing. So many of her items are lay flat to dry and that just doesn't work for me. Live in an area where things don't air dry so fast and also have a small home.

Valued Contributor

Wish I could edit, must be my phone. I thought they were either tye dye or solid
Anyway I just watched the video of their girls trip, wish I could go 😁🌴 anyway Kim was wearing the palm set 🌴 which I love!