Super Contributor

Re: Belle Beach TSV June 7th

It's cute but I would never wear it now, too hot outside, this should have been a TSV in April AND it's not shipping til 6/30.
Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

The Belle Beach TSV hoodie is on line now (A398616). I have not ordered from her line yet but will probably try this one.  It doesn’t ship until 6/30. 

@itsmagic   Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

I'm on the fence for the caribbean tie-dye...

I already have sweatshirts from Belle (A394081 - all 3 colors) & Denim & Co (A374702A378196 and A392546...a couple of each), so I really don't think I will be getting it...

Do you think you will be ordering?

I ordered the palm one and only sweatshirts I have are for winter.  Football kind and heavy.  I am a fan of her tops.  Always fit me well.  

@Roscoe the Rascal  I highlighted in red (look above) the Spring/Summer lightweight sweatshirts I already have from Belle...

Esteemed Contributor

My question -  why does every top have to have a hoodie?? I don't need nor want hoodies.  I don't like the way they hang around the neck area...too turtley! 

Lately there have been many items from QVC designers that I might consider, but they all have hoodies!! Would love to have a choice...hoodie or no hooodie. But realize that is probably too expensive to manufacture two separate patterns. 

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the palm print top.

The matching shorts are way too short for my unattractive legs.  I would of loved to of seen some matching capri or crop pants!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop wrote:

I purchased the palm print top.

The matching shorts are way too short for my unattractive legs.  I would of loved to of seen some matching capri or crop pants!

@BunSnoop  One of the images/pics of the TSV shows two of the women wearing the matching capri pants...A398618

I don't see the palm print option available though. Maybe they are holding back til tomorrow to make them available because the quanity is low?...just guessing.

Respected Contributor

I live in Florida and could not wear this until the fall/winter/early spring/. When I was growing up in Massachusetts, ,we spent the last 2 weeks in August at Hampton Beach NH. I would always bring a sweatshirt and wind breaker jacket 

Honored Contributor

I love the star spangled option!

I have a feeling that it won't last very long.  (Meaning that it will sell out quick.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Would have ordered had they been long sleeves.  At the beach, I appreciate having my arms covered.  I could always suge up the sleeves if I wanted more exposure.  Hopefully once I get back to restaurants, I like having long sleeves to counteract the a/c. 

Like the stars.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

Honestly I believe that Kim Gravelle has the best line shown on QVC. Denim and Company my go to but basically Belle  has proven to be the more fashionable one for me. 

Respected Contributor

Just watched the encore which is pretty slim pickens now but I love everything!

I can't afford a 100 for 2 pieces and 400-500 for all of it so I won't be getting anything. Makes me sad. 

Hope you all love it! ☼