Respected Contributor

Re: Belle Beach TSV June 7th

@Susan Louise Yes, I’m definitely ordering one (although I have plenty of sweatshirts too but not this style). I’m bummed though that it won’t  ship until the end of the month so that means mid July before I receive it.  I’m leaning towards the coral color. It looks like it runs plenty big according to the size chart so I need to do some measuring to figure out if I should go down a size. 

Contributor

Squeal that it's live! OK I'm ordering the coral - wasn't sure at first, but I really really like the way Vanessa has that one styled with in the "Ways to Wear" video, half tucked into Candace jean shorts. I think (just my taste) Q needs to start to dial down on the tie dye and stars & stripes.

I've bought quite a few Belle Beach pieces and love them all. Still thinking I want that tube dress she rocked last weekend.

I like too how all the pieces I've gotten recently from Belle Beach, Candace Cameron Bure, Jason Wu, Micaela and Barefoot Dreams are working beautifully together. 

Trusted Contributor

@UKCatfan , you got it right.  It is the TSV!!   You did excellent detective work!!!

5A8C4DCA-C1C2-4AA4-8B17-218B2AB471D9.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

I did get the tie dye one and coral, I had received the email about it this afternoon...and had missed out on the stripe one she had on the other night...I think it went in a nanosecond!

Valued Contributor

I really like the shirt and shorts but I need to see it live on Kim. If I order it, it would be either the Palm or Stars.
I love her line but this TSV has me at
I dunno 😁
Contributor

@Genny1 I got the striped in beige from waitlist- it’s so good! It’s like a cotton top and very light and cool, not normal sweatshirt material at all. Keep watching in case some come back in. Highly recommend. Now if I could only get that “beach” embroidered shirt from her last TSV day - was on waitlist but then cancelled Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

The Belle Beach TSV hoodie is on line now (A398616). I have not ordered from her line yet but will probably try this one.  It doesn’t ship until 6/30. 

@itsmagic   Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

I'm on the fence for the caribbean tie-dye...

I already have sweatshirts from Belle (A394081 - all 3 colors) & Denim & Co (A374702A378196 and A392546...a couple of each), so I really don't think I will be getting it...

Do you think you will be ordering?

I ordered the palm one and only sweatshirts I have are for winter.  Football kind and heavy.  I am a fan of her tops.  Always fit me well.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/Belle-Beach-by-Kim-Gravel-Summer-Soft-French-Terry-Hoodie.product.A398616.html?s...

expected something more fun

It looks fun if going on that trip with girlfriends.  

Respected Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

The Belle Beach TSV hoodie is on line now (A398616). I have not ordered from her line yet but will probably try this one.  It doesn’t ship until 6/30. 

@itsmagic   Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

I'm on the fence for the caribbean tie-dye...

I already have sweatshirts from Belle (A394081 - all 3 colors) & Denim & Co (A374702A378196 and A392546...a couple of each), so I really don't think I will be getting it...

Do you think you will be ordering?

I ordered the palm one and only sweatshirts I have are for winter.  Football kind and heavy.  I am a fan of her tops.  Always fit me well.  

I like the blue one too.  I don't have any tye dye items.  I have more camo stuff.    Days not over 😌

Respected Contributor

I think it's very nice and I'm tempted! But I'm passing because all her tops are too long for me and this will be too hot for summer for me- It's more of a early fall weight garment.