Occasional Contributor

Any idea what Kim's June 7th TSV is?

Valued Contributor

Re: Belle Beach TSV June 7th

I heard Kim and Amy say something about a swimsuit she's designing.
Could also be a beach cover up or
Cool T- Shirt set
I love her line, hoping it's a great TSV
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Agree, love her line.  Her tops are the best!

Valued Contributor

I ordered the olive top with Palm trees before she presented it, glad I did it sold out in minutes. It should be here tomorrow 😁
Esteemed Contributor

I feel like they don’t preview the TSVs that early anymore. Unless Kim gives a heavy hint during a show, I don’t expect to know until the day before (not that I won’t be looking in case I’m wrong!)
Respected Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:
I ordered the olive top with Palm trees before she presented it, glad I did it sold out in minutes. It should be here tomorrow 😁

@Grand Happy .....I SEE YOU, lol.  See the source image

Trusted Contributor

Go Kim!  She is cleaning up at QVC.  Seems like everything sells out fast.  I must say, I do like the designs and order quite a bit.  She has great taste and most of things fit as expected.  I will definitely check out the TSV at midnight or as soon as it is posted. 

I didn't get the last one.  The shorts... This may sound crazy but long shorts make me look super frumpy.  Which one would not expect because I have thin, long legs.  Go figure.  

I have returned a few things, like the cardi and tank TSV.  Not a good look for me. Too much fabric or something.  But that's ok!!  I feel like I order so much-- I can't keep it all!  LOL.  

Frequent Contributor

I just received mine a few days ago, ande I'm a straight size small in Kim's tops.  I thought it was cut much smaller - I hope you have better luck.

Valued Contributor

HI KITTY 😍😍😍
HAVE YOU EVER ORDERED FROM KIM?
OR WATCHED HER? SHE SURE CAN BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY 😁
Respected Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:

I received mine yesterday.  Keeper for me.  Fit me and most of her tops do.  My favorite line on the Q.