Respected Contributor

@drizzellla 

I agree with you about Tide......I use and used it forever, but I don't think it works or smells like it used to.

I'm going to try the Purex next time. I like to smell something nice on the washed clothes, and Tide is just not up to it anymore. Which is weird, because when the load is done, the laundry room smells nice but there's no remaining scent in the clothes.

I wish Beekman would offer a small size to try with this soap, but the reviews are not good so I don't think I'd buy it even if a small size was available.

Tide and Purex and all the others may be "Full of chemicals'...but for the most part, they get stuff clean. And that's mostly what I want. A nice after-scent is nice too. But to have to deal with cakey residue or streaks or not clean clothing...nope.

I will say I think water quality has something to do with how things dissolve, also water temperature. So that may affect how thier soap works. I have slightly hard water, so only use liquid detergents.

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen If you are interested in trying the Beekman laundry soap a company called Brooke & Nora carries the liquid and the powder in smaller sizes.  Amazon also carries smaller bags of the powder.  Both reliable companies to order from.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine 

Thanks! Didn't think of Amazon....! Probably cause I get all my Beekman stuff from QVC or HSN....