Valued Contributor

Beekman goat milk soap and rosacea....

Has anyone used Beekman goat milk soap for rosacea and had any success? I've tried just about everything but this. Nothing, includng VERY expensive prescription meds have helped. :-(

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman goat milk soap and rosacea....

@CritterKeeper wrote:

Has anyone used Beekman goat milk soap for rosacea and had any success? I've tried just about everything but this. Nothing, includng VERY expensive prescription meds have helped. :-(

Have you tried Dermot redness redux.Sold on amazon and has over 1000 reviews and some success pictures.

Contributor

Have you tried Mario Badescu? The Kera Moist Cream and the Azulene Calming Mask are the only things that worked for my Rosacea and I tried almost everything too. You can call them or e-mail them and they will give you good suggestions for a cleanser and toner also. 

Super Contributor

I have rosacea and I used the regular Triple Milk facial soap. My skin really likea it. It works better than anything I have tried in the past including prescriptions. I can use the Triple Milk primer spf and the Triple Milk lotion. 

Respected Contributor

Having had 30 plus years experience I can tell you that nothing will rid your skin of existing dilated blood vessels except lasering them. The results for me have been wonderful.  Also, I am on low dose antibiotics and they do help with keeping it under control and prevent future flares. Low dose doxy is actually an anti-inflammatory and helps if you have ocular rosacea. Of course, you have to weigh the pros and cons and it takes weeks to work.

Any mild, non scented soap will be fine.I have heard that unscented goat's milk soap is good for rosacea. No masks or exfoliating grains. I use Purity Made Simple.

I know this is not what you asked but like you I have tried them all. Something to consider. I have had very red cheeks but never got the acne looking breakout. Some say avoiding triggers and changing your diet helps but I never found that to be the case. Red wine does cause me to flush...alcohol is general does too.