Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman amount of goat's milk in products

I cannot find any list of ingredients on Goat Milk Stuff websites
Respected Contributor

@Teddixat  here is an example of the ingredients on a scent I use; if you go on their website, there is an "ingredients" link.  

9AE0DC22-2CE7-4044-ADA7-9F888D1C8A0C.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

How many goats do they have on their farm that they can be producing so many goat milk products?  5 bazillion?  They have to be outsourcing which I have never heeard them mention.   They can't possibly have that many goats in Sharon Springs.  anyone know?

Esteemed Contributor

I bought their TSV awhile back that came with 5 or 6 bars of soap and a tub of moisturizer. Have not tried the lotion yet. One bar of soap lasts six weeks with my hubby and I both taking showers. I went on auto delivery so it is going to be some time yet before we use it all up. I won’t order it again. I think it dries out my skin. The bars that are scented smell nice, but I don’t think they are anything special.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Re: Beekman amount of goat's milk in products

@Teddixat   You can find the ingredients list for their products under the information tab at the top of their website.  Hope that helps.  Goats Milk Stuff is a wonderful company

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:
I bought their TSV awhile back that came with 5 or 6 bars of soap and a tub of moisturizer. Have not tried the lotion yet. One bar of soap lasts six weeks with my hubby and I both taking showers. I went on auto delivery so it is going to be some time yet before we use it all up. I won’t order it again. I think it dries out my skin. The bars that are scented smell nice, but I don’t think they are anything special.

@Puppy Lips  with all the additional hand washing we're doing this year, I keep half a bar by each sink in my house. I bought 'Pure', it's unscented and Beekman's cs told me they're more moisturizing. So far - with all the hand sanitizer as well- my hands haven't turned into prunes!

Respected Contributor

I love Beekman bar soap.  That's the only product of theirs that I purchase.  The body butter is nice but everything else I've tried is just average imo.  I sent Brett a message early on and he said the goat milk is way down the ingredient list because it's powdered, but highly concentrated.  
I love Goat Milk Stuff bar soap as well and their lip balm in the orange tube (a little softer than the red tube) is FABULOUS.  LOVE the Pina Colada scent!  
Both soaps have made a huge difference in my skin, and kept it softer and moisturized.  I always use a good body butter or lotion but my skin never feels dry before I do and after a shower.   

Esteemed Contributor

Not only is there very little goat milk but it's dried milk.  I buy from a farm where I live that uses fresh milk in their products.  I only buy what I will use up right away.  When Beekman was on Evine I purchased the shampoo bars.  Worse purchase ever.