Regular Contributor

Re: Beekman amount of goat's milk in products

I'm surprised how far down the list is goat milk also. I don't understand what is Pure about the product. There are a lot of ingredients that don't appear to be pure. I do like the body cream so I'm going to keep using what I have. I'm not going to buy anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've only heard them claim that the goat milk is pure. Some of the other ingredients are most likely "pure" before additives are incorporated to make them shelf stable.😊

I love the Honey & Orange Blossom Whipped Body Cream, and use it daily. It helps keep my heels moisturized between pedicures.👍 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

Its all marketing hype. Beekman has a nice story, has that touchy-feely vibe and that sells product. By the time the little amount of goat's milk in the soap gets to you, it most certainly has lost all viability. Mix it up in a cocktail of chemicals and you have a perfectly useless ingredient.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps a larger amount of milk would cause the product to turn rancid?  I've always thought goats milk in a soap product was mostly hype to sell it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Virginia Shopper wrote:

Has anyone noticed how far down the list of ingredients the goat's milk is?  When I first saw them on QVC I thought it would have a good amount of the milk in each product.  After all milk baths were known down through history to have beneficial affects on skin.  I was really disappointed.  I felt the soap made my skin itchy whereas I was looking forward to smooth and hydrated.  Has anyone else had this experience?

my husband bought a bar of goat's milk soap from a farmer's market just to try it out and he says he loves it. it was just a local farm, but when i read the ingredients, the goat's milk was far down in the ingredients list also. in fact, the first four ingredients were four different kinds of oils which turned me completely off. 😩

Respected Contributor

I highly recommend Goats Milk Stuff.  I have used their soaps for a couple years.  The first ingredient listed is Goats Milk.  They are a family owned-ran business.  Every order I submit, I get a personalized "Thank You" video from one of their children who also work on their farm. However, I love their soaps; even got my son loving their soaps as well.  Beekman's need to visit their farm!  

Valued Contributor

NO   GOATS FOR ME   TIRED OF SEEING THEM THEY SELL ON OTHER SHOP CHANNELS    BAA   BAA

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

I can't get past the "goat" thing.  I have had contact with goats growing up and no thank you.  I tried goat yogurt.  No thank you on that too. . . I guess I'm just not the goat type. . . Woman Frustrated

and then is the matter of surplus kids.....

@Still Raining Worth repeating!   Woman Very HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

NO   GOATS FOR ME   TIRED OF SEEING THEM THEY SELL ON OTHER SHOP CHANNELS    BAA   BAA

Cant stand the goat men and their antics.  Wish QVC would carry Tova's cactine skin care line again.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I highly recommend Goats Milk Stuff.  I have used their soaps for a couple years.  The first ingredient listed is Goats Milk.  They are a family owned-ran business.  Every order I submit, I get a personalized "Thank You" video from one of their children who also work on their farm. However, I love their soaps; even got my son loving their soaps as well.  Beekman's need to visit their farm!  

@BornToShop wow, I just checked Goats Milk Stuff items. Nice!! Woman Happy I'm going to look into their items more when I use a bit more of my current Beekman stash. Thanks!