Respected Contributor
Nothing new here. You would have thought that during all this down time they could have come up with something fresh.
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

I am with you.  I love the soaps for the shower in lieu of shower gel.  They leave you so soft and scents are nice.

I much prefer First Aid Beauty Cream to Beekman's and hand cream nothing special.

I do like their cuticle cream for my nails.  I recently tried their serum and night cream.  Verdict is still out but I like it so far.  Serum needs to be combined with the night cream for smooth application otherwise its sticky.

Respected Contributor

@RetRN 

Have you tried the soaps?  They are my favorite and I used to be a shower gel girl until I tried these soaps.  They leave your skin very soft!

Super Contributor

I love the Beekman 1802 products and have many of their HSN TS's and QVC TSV's.

But this one I'll pass on.   Not sure why the new scent in the jar has to have color.  Does it sparkle or something?

I am waiting for next week's HSN's Beekman holiday gift set to see what it has.  Since they started out with HSN, I think they tend to have better holiday specials.

For those of you who got this, please let us know what you think.

Valued Contributor

If someone could let us know how the Shine Bright smells. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Just can't do the bar soap....tried it once...was drying and hated dealing with it in the shower in my hands!  The lotion that came with it wasn't hydrating...I returned it (ShopHQ now)....I think the goofy antics with the goats is what got me to try the line.  

Contributor
I did not realize the boxes only came with the first shipment, but I'm more disappointed that the scents remain the same for the next shipment. I honestly can't say if they mentioned that, but I do prefer it when they change it up like the last TSV.
Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Just can't do the bar soap....tried it once...was drying and hated dealing with it in the shower in my hands!  The lotion that came with it wasn't hydrating...I returned it (ShopHQ now)....I think the goofy antics with the goats is what got me to try the line.  

much better off with Dove or Dial Soap.   These two are selling soap at 3-4x what a bar f soap should cost.  Their routine and neighbor talk is a sales ploy.

Respected Contributor

I can't use their bar soap either.  So drying.  I do love the Goat Milk Stuff bars.  Leave my dry skin soft and hydrated.  I follow up with First Aid Beauty cream.  

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

much better off with Dove or Dial Soap.   These two are selling soap at 3-4x what a bar f soap should cost.  Their routine and neighbor talk is a sales ploy.

Nothing works for everybody. I love their soap, only soap I can use that I can come out of a shower and not feel like a dried up prune!