Respected Contributor

Hope that the upcoming Beekman TSV has free S&H!!!   HSN always does!!

Wonder what it will be.....

Honored Contributor

I love all Beekman products (skincare) but sadly my dermatologist has informed me the "millia (clogged pores) are from not thoroughly cleansing.

Strange, because I use the whole Triple Milk System and recently,  starting using charcoal scrub.   Of course, love the wipes.

This just doesn't seem right, then again, this derm sells her own line of skincare & of course, wants me to schedule a deep cleansing facial.  (Big $).

I am going to try just a OTC cleanser and see if it clears up!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   I would try a clarisonic.  The first time I used it I couldn't believe how clean my face felt.

I think the prices have dropped on these since I purchased mine, but it's probably still less then one session at a dermatologists office. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@homedecor1   I would try a clarisonic.  The first time I used it I couldn't believe how clean my face felt.

I think the prices have dropped on these since I purchased mine, but it's probably still less then one session at a dermatologists office. 

@CAcableGirl2 

Funny you mentioned as I do use my clarisonic (for many years!).

I agree with derm :  prior to Beekman I was using Philosphy and my skin was a total mess!  Then switched to Beekman with what I thought were good results...until 3-4 months ago I started getting these "millia" which are on my cheek areas and forehead🙄

And of course, as makeup I used IT.  Much too "heavy" for my skin type which is probably another factor🤷‍♀️.  I changed to PUR for foundation & blush  (I don't use much makeup).

I will certainly be more conciencious about my skincare regime for sure! 

Contributor

Milia is from clogged pores and dead skin cells.  Maybe consider trying an exfolitor mask.  I like Exfolikate from Kate Somerville and Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin mask.

Honored Contributor

@PommomNJ 

Thank you!  I will definitely try these ... I'm bummed about this millia but hopefully it'll clear up soon🤞🏻

Super Contributor

I'm really hopeing their TSV will be skincare this time with their oil included.

But regardless of what it is, I will most likely order it. I've loved everything of theirs that I have ever purchased.

I am hoping we get the pre-order item number soon.

Frequent Contributor
<blockquote><hr /><li-user login="Mama Deb" uid="35576"></li-user>&nbsp;wrote:<br />
<p>I'm really hopeing their TSV will be skincare this time with their oil included.</p>
<p>But regardless of what it is, I will most likely order it. I've loved everything of theirs that I have ever purchased.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I am hoping we get the pre-order item number soon.</p>
<hr /></blockquote>
<p>If you like the oil, it's on sale at HSN.</p>
Super Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV

[ Edited ]

@4birds I'm sorry I couldn't understand your reply.

Super Contributor

I get milia from any products with too much of emolients...heavy moisturizing ingredients are a no no for me. Guess my oilier skin will pay off some day but in the meantime, anything with the word "milk" in it is depositing moisture in my pores and that equals milea.