Contributor

Any information on an upcoming Beekman TSV?

Super Contributor

There will an HSN TS on 11/16 and a Qvc TSV on 11/23. They usually do a bounty box during the holidays, I am guessing one of specials will be the bounty box. 

Super Contributor

I heard them say that there was going to be an all Pure Bounty box coming as a special. I am not positive that it will be the TSV, but it was insinuated that it was.

I love everything I have bought from Beekman 1802, I am a huge fan and love the scented items.

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of their sales tactic - goats do not belong in a hot, isolated studio.  They should be roaming free in the pastures.

Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Not a fan of their sales tactic - goats do not belong in a hot, isolated studio.  They should be roaming free in the pastures.

all of the tv studios that i have been in are cool to cold. that is because of the hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars, in some cases, of equipment, that needs to be protected from over heating.

while you can't usually see it watching tv, the sets are really wide open. the backdrop/set just gives you the impression that you are looking at a room in your house, with several walls.

Respected Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@Reever wrote:

all of the tv studios that i have been in are cool to cold. that is because of the hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars, in some cases, of equipment, that needs to be protected from over heating.

while you can't usually see it watching tv, the sets are really wide open. the backdrop/set just gives you the impression that you are looking at a room in your house, with several walls.

@iwrite And if you listen to the hosts, they all say how cold the studio's are. 

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@iwrite And if you listen to the hosts, they all say how cold the studio's are. 

@AmericanBulldogMom 

yes, i thought about saying that, but decided to just speak on my own personal experience. plus, if people watch as infrequent as i do, it is very possible to not have heard any host say that.

Super Contributor

They said during Harvest Fest, that they would have products related to the Mr. Rogers movie.  One they showed was a red sweater cozie ( the think you put around a bottle), it sure was cute.  Next weekend, we will know soon!

Super Contributor

It's available now. A pure or assorted set. After the hsn bounty box this is an easy pass.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV

[ Edited ]

A very good value. Yes, the box is not as fancy but that's okay. The product selection is nice.  I love they are offering an all pure. Very smart, IMO.