Valued Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I don't think there is anything proprietary about their products. Etsy has some wonderful sellers who produce there own in small batches where it is the primary ingredient plus you support small businesses many whom are operated by women. 

I'm definitely not a fan of the whole Beekman deal...I think it's actually quite cheesy (neighbor thing) and way overpriced. I cannot stand to watch them 2 act like they're goat farmers lol...puhhleeze! I did want to say I like your idea of supporting small businesses though. 

~ Hope in TN ~
Trusted Contributor

@Jannygaz wrote:

I'm a big Beekman fan although there are a few products I'm not crazy about.  The lip balm and hand cream aren't (at least to me) anything special.

In terms of the lip balm I want more in the tube. Mine have been filled maybe half it seems. I like the product  very much. 

Honored Contributor

I'm a huge fan of Beekman's soap.  Love to watch their presentations.  Nice success story.

Honored Contributor

Again?

Respected Contributor

The soap was okay but too cumbersome for the shower. The lotion was alright but nothing special. I do LOVE the goats though (:

I did not like the shampoo

Regular Contributor

I much prefer Bend Soap Company or Goats Milk Stuff. Pure ingredients, family owned. I feel you are paying for the lovely packaging with Beekman. Beautiful packaging, but mediocre products.

Trusted Contributor

I agree, Goat Milk Plus is true goat milk soap with goat milk being the first ingredient.  Also, it is a family run business with the kids also helping to run the business.  Would rather give my money to them.

Valued Contributor

I'm a big fan of the body creme in select scents and the soaps. I use GMS too, but the bars don't last as long. So far I get only the half sizes since I'm looking for my favouriet scents. Black Raspberry is my best fragrance at the moment. I want to try the luffa soup too. I tend to buy their food products more though. When Beekman left Evine, I bought so much thinking that was it. So now I don't need too much from either company, but will buy when I have extra money.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV tonight

[ Edited ]

New Contributor

I pre-ordered and just opened the TSV and it's just so nice.  I got the scented and love all of the items.  I highly recommend.  The soaps alone are my favorite thing ever.