Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV tonight

[ Edited ]

@Lavenderjunkie 

I've been reorganizing some of my "beauty" stash this morning and ran across two large Perlier shower creams and at least 4 Foot Nanny jars with socks.  

That, among other things.

I was trying to make room for a few new Isomers items, and I moved everything to one place so I can use it all up!

I'd like to try todays TSV, but.....Cat LOL

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

@Penelope59 

That is just too cool, and im totally jealous. So sweet the 'brothers' are and love their names! Thanks for sharing 💜

⚓️
Contributor

No.  GMS bars are not rough at all.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Beekman products. I started with the soap and put one in the shower. My husband actually said to never stop buying it. He loves it. I love their shampoo, hand lotion and facial wipes. Favorite scents: Vanilla Absolute, Llang Llang, Tuberose and Honeyed Grapefruit. I also buy the Pure products for my grandson with sensitive skin. They are life changing. I ordered the TSV because it's a great deal.

Super Contributor

@arizele wrote:

I love Beekman products. I started with the soap and put one in the shower. My husband actually said to never stop buying it. He loves it. I love their shampoo, hand lotion and facial wipes. Favorite scents: Vanilla Absolute, Llang Llang, Tuberose and Honeyed Grapefruit. I also buy the Pure products for my grandson with sensitive skin. They are life changing. I ordered the TSV because it's a great deal.

I just ordered the TSV in the pure products.  Can't wait to try it as I have never tried anything with Goats Milk.  I have tired Josie Maran and it is just o.k. on my skin.  I have tried First Aid Beauty Hand Cream and just o.k.  So, I am really looking forward to trying the Beekman products.  I like the way he explained how the goats milk is absorbed into the skin.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Penelope59 

Those goats are just adorable!  How long do goats live?

Esteemed Contributor

@Penelope59 

Thank you for sharing.

They are precious, beautiful creatures!  I would so love to have some, but....I don't see it in my future.  

Love their homes!  

We talked about having alpacas once, but, the idea of having to care for them was something I felt reluctant to do.

I would want heated enclosures and, as my husband said, all of them would eventually come inside the house!

Happy that you have brothers.  They really are special.  Lucky you!

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@fairydogmother 

@fairydogmother wrote:

What are your thoughts? I've used their soap, like it. Also bought goat milk soap from Amazon, which I really like- it only has about five ingredients, the first one list is goats milk, all of which are natural. Compared to Beekman soaps which list a ton of ingredients and goat's milk is somewhere in the middle. The body cream sounds good but again, a lot of hard to pronounce ingredients and what sounds like not a lot of goats milk. 
is Beekman just a lot of hype over mediocre products? Worth $60 for this package???

I brought for the first time in HSN last weekend.. Brought on Sat. Delivered by Wed.  Fast service on HSN.

As for the preduct.  I don,t like , but great Marketing and Packaging.  

Coffee is suppose to be on HSN this weenkdnd, which I liked better.

The one everyone liked last year and I think the best is, FIRST AID BEAUTY.  The Q  hasn,t put it on yet

@qvcaddition  I agree with you about First Aid Beauty.  I got hooked on it with last November's TSV, which was $42, with free shipping.  I was waiting for it again this year as a TSV, but in October they had the same configuration (two tubs of the cream and the tube of body scrub, which I also love) for $34 so I bought that one.  The only difference was that what I got in October wasn't available on auto delivery.