Respected Contributor

What are your thoughts? I've used their soap, like it. Also bought goat milk soap from Amazon, which I really like- it only has about five ingredients, the first one list is goats milk, all of which are natural. Compared to Beekman soaps which list a ton of ingredients and goat's milk is somewhere in the middle. The body cream sounds good but again, a lot of hard to pronounce ingredients and what sounds like not a lot of goats milk. 
is Beekman just a lot of hype over mediocre products? Worth $60 for this package???

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother 

@fairydogmother wrote:

What are your thoughts? I've used their soap, like it. Also bought goat milk soap from Amazon, which I really like- it only has about five ingredients, the first one list is goats milk, all of which are natural. Compared to Beekman soaps which list a ton of ingredients and goat's milk is somewhere in the middle. The body cream sounds good but again, a lot of hard to pronounce ingredients and what sounds like not a lot of goats milk. 
is Beekman just a lot of hype over mediocre products? Worth $60 for this package???

I brought for the first time in HSN last weekend.. Brought on Sat. Delivered by Wed.  Fast service on HSN.

As for the preduct.  I don,t like , but great Marketing and Packaging.  

Coffee is suppose to be on HSN this weenkdnd, which I liked better.

The one everyone liked last year and I think the best is, FIRST AID BEAUTY.  The Q  hasn,t put it on yet

Respected Contributor

I first tried Beekman when they where on Evine. I like their soap. But I no longer use it because once I tried Goat Milk Stuff I feel in love.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV tonight

[ Edited ]

I still has some Beekman soap left plus the body butter in the jar that I really like. I have only ordered from them once since they left Evine.

Since than I have ordered from Goat Milk Stuff which I really like.

I'm going to place another order with them for some more soap, liquid hand soap, lip balm & lotion. I'm waiting to see if they have any Black Friday specials.

If I run out of soap there's a place in town that sells homemade goat milk soap plus a lot of other goodies.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I still has some Beekman soap left plus the body butter in the jar that I really like. I have only ordered from them once since they left Evine.

I'm going to place another order with them for some more soap, liquid hand soap, lip balm & lotion. I'm waiting to see if they have any Black Friday specials.

If I run out of soap there's a place in town that sells homemade goat milk soap plus a lot of other goodies.

I just looked up GMS web site. They sure are pretty bars. The texture  looks kind of rough . Are they? 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I just looked up GMS web site. They sure are pretty bars. The texture  looks kind of rough . Are they? 

@BdBettyB 

No they are not rough. The rough ones would be the Luffa soaps but they remove the dead skin.

I did not think I would like the shape but it's easier to hold on to. I like their Calendula & Chamomile Olive oil soaps. They are not triple milled so are a softer bar of soap. I don't leave it in the shower for water to waste it away.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@BdBettyB 

No they are not rough. The rough ones would be the Luffa soaps but they remove the dead skin.

I did not think I would like the shape but it's easier to hold on to. I like their Calendula & Chamomile Olive oil soaps. They are not triple milled so are a softer bar of soap. I don't leave it in the shower for water to waste it away.

Great info. Thank you. Can you tell how long does a bar last for you? I'm tempted to try. 

Honored Contributor

I just have no interest in trying the Beekman brand since I love L'Occitane products so much.

Regular Contributor

I'm a big Beekman fan although there are a few products I'm not crazy about.  The lip balm and hand cream aren't (at least to me) anything special.  But love the face wipes, body/hand wash and creams.  I bought the HSN gift box using the 20% coupon after it was no longer the "special." Even at the higher HSN price,  using the coupon made it actually cheaper than the original TS price.  Beautiful packaging and will use it as a gift for my DIL.

Honored Contributor

I don't think there is anything proprietary about their products. Etsy has some wonderful sellers who produce there own in small batches where it is the primary ingredient plus you support small businesses many whom are operated by women.