Super Contributor
https://www.qvc.com/beekman-1802-midnight-milk-better-aging-night-cream-%26-sleep-ma.product.A607897...
It looks like a Tsv next week for Beekman. I hope it’s not body cream since Josie just had one. Last time they were on I bought the Midnight Milk night cream and mask and I am really liking it. It’s sold out right night. It seems to be a combination of treatment and slugging. I wake up with very hydrated and plump skin.
Honored Contributor

I only buy their soaps and their facial wipes.  Not interested in anything else.  Plus, if they bundle soaps or wipes with other things, I'm not buying it.

I hope they at least have a great deal on those items, even it they're not the TSV that day.

Honored Contributor

I only buy their facial wipes.  I have them on auto ship from HSN.  

Super Contributor

i also hope its not body cream. 

i think its going to be a Spring scent soap with coordinating lotion. 

i use a lot of there products and the only line i don't like is their hair care... their soaps, whipped body cream, wipes, facial care, lip balm, hand lotion  is great in my opinion

they need to stick with body care, drop the hair care line.

i have not tried their home cleaning products....

Honored Contributor

I would be willing to try something froim them that does not have goat milk in it, I prefer products that are more plant based. Some of their facial items dont have goat milk in them. 

Respected Contributor

I love their Shampoo, and do not hope that they drop the hair care line. I use the shampoo everyday, It is very good to my scalp. 

Super Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I love their Shampoo, and do not hope that they drop the hair care line. I use the shampoo everyday, It is very good to my scalp. 

@conlt:  i have 4 bottles of each shampoo and conditioner on Poshmark.  honey orange blossom if u are interested in a discounted price. let me know.....

Respected Contributor

I only like the soap. The shampoo and conditioner was terrible. Gonna be a pass for me as I am still supplied with their soap.

Super Contributor
I love their soap and so does my husband who makes fun of my “fou fou”!stuff as he calls it.