Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV February 15th 2020

@Venezia is your program guide set to EST? I just looked and Beekamn is scheduled at 12am, Dooney at 1-2am and Beekman again at 3-7am.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Venezia is your program guide set to EST? I just looked and Beekamn is scheduled at 12am, Dooney at 1-2am and Beekman again at 3-7am.

@DJs mom- AHA!!!  Thank you!  I have no idea why the program guide switched to CST.  I've never been anywhere but on the east coast and I've never done anything to switch the time zone.  Weird.

Because of that, it didn't even occur to me to check which time zone was showing.

Okay, now - does anyone know what the TSV is?  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blue Skies post is 8 Bars of Soap.  As of just now, no price or photos.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

The Beekman boys replied to me on fb saying they will be having an 8 piece soap set for everyone to get to sample on the 15th. I cannot wait, I love their products and have been so pleased with everything.

Valued Contributor

I love the mixed scent soap scents. I hope they're some o...

[ Edited ]

I love the mixed scent soap sets. I hope they're some of the newer ones.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I love the mixed scent soap scents. I hope they're some o...

[ Edited ]

It's now live on .com. here is the assortment. 

Includes:

• 9-oz Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap

• 9-oz Spring Blossom Goat Milk Bar Soap: scented with notes of jasmine, citrus, and amber with lemon and jasmine essential oils

• 9-oz Arcadia Goat Milk Bar Soap: scented with notes of sweet autumn clematis, jasmine, and a hint of almond

• 9-oz Vanilla Absolute Goat Milk Bar Soap: scented with notes of Madagascan vanilla, amber, and warm sandalwood

• 9-oz Honey & Oats Goat Milk Scrub Bar Soap: scented with notes of apricot and honeyed blossoms with a hint of fresh wildflowers

• 9-oz Ylang Ylang and Tuberose Goat Milk Bar Soap: scented with notes of ylang ylang and tuberose with a hint of warm amber

• 9-oz Honey & Orange Blossom Goat Milk Bar Soap: scented with notes of honey and mock orange blossoms with a hint of peony

• 9-oz Honeyed Grapefruit Goat Milk Bar Soap: scented with notes of bright pink grapefruit, apple, and lemon grass
Honored Contributor

I've got a huge stockpile of the soaps, so I won't be ordering this set.  The only one I don't have is the new Spring Blossom.  I'll just wait till that's offered in some kind of set.  I'll be interested to read the reviews from those who purchase this; what they think of the new scent.

Trusted Contributor

I'll be looking forward to the presentation. My favorite is the unscented, while DH and DS prefer the different scents.  How many I buy will depend on the price. 

Respected Contributor

@Venezia you're welcome. The TSV is #A375445. Auto delivery also available.

Respected Contributor

@LIndaMJ the price is $59.96 free s&h and 6 easy pays