Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

Beekman TSV February 15th 2020

Beekman has been on HSN for the past few days. Why in the world are they having a TSV on the Q now? Enough already. The shows on both stations are so repetitive. There has to be something new to show. Again, I will be saving lots of money. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beekman TSV February 15th 2020

Their products are great and many people like them. I think there are other products that are far too often shown....like Dyson vacuum cleaners for one.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do people watch all the shpping channels? I have heard of people who shop HSN say they never watch QVC. I watch HSN, QVC and SHOP HQ (less), but there are other channels I never watch. Or maybe the pricing is different, or free shipping is offered on one and not the other. Or perhaps, I missed out on something that sold out. I don't mind them appearing on both but worrry they are overextending themselves physically.

Super Contributor

I am a huge Beekman 1802 fan and absoluly love watching them on both channels. I can't wait to find out what their TSV is becuase I buy everything from head to toe that's from their line.

The good thing about tv's is there is always another channel to watch if you don't like what's on.  Just saying....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like and use Beekman products that I mostly purchase from HSN, as I like the free shipping promotions on their products. I followed Beekman from Evine so my HSN purchases are mostly limited to their products. However, I find and make my purchases from HSN online. I've never really cared for the HSN selling style so I don't watch their programming. I do often watch their shows on QVC though, so for me, the Beekman programming isn't repetitive. Not everyone watches both shopping channels. 

Respected Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

Do people watch all the shpping channels? I have heard of people who shop HSN say they never watch QVC. I watch HSN, QVC and SHOP HQ (less), but there are other channels I never watch. Or maybe the pricing is different, or free shipping is offered on one and not the other. Or perhaps, I missed out on something that sold out. I don't mind them appearing on both but worrry they are overextending themselves physically.

I am the same I watch all three channels but prefer hsn with free shipping and coupons. 

Honored Contributor

The online guide shows a Dooney & Bourke as the TSV on the 15th, so where is anyone seeing Beekman?  Has anyone received a presale notice?

Regular Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

The online guide shows a Dooney & Bourke as the TSV on the 15th, so where is anyone seeing Beekman?  Has anyone received a presale notice?

The program guide shows Beekman 1802 starting at midnight and numerouse shows throughout the day on the 15th,  There are 3 hours of Dooney and Bourke on the 15th 

Trusted Contributor

@queen75 wrote:

Beekman has been on HSN for the past few days. Why in the world are they having a TSV on the Q now? Enough already. The shows on both stations are so repetitive. There has to be something new to show. Again, I will be saving lots of money. 

@queen75 I have to agree.  The Beekman's will soon be suffering from overexposure on both channels.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Josmad wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

The program guide shows Beekman 1802 starting at midnight and numerouse shows throughout the day on the 15th,  There are 3 hours of Dooney and Bourke on the 15th 

@Josmad- Well something's weird with what's showing on my desktop.  I just looked again and got this, with Dooney & Bourke in the 12:00 to 2:00 a.m timeslot.  (Sorry, not up to trying to capture a screenshot this late at night!)  I think I'll look on my iPad to see if I come up with something different.  I even just checked to see if the weekly listing was different from the daily.  Nope!

Saturday
02/15

Dooney & Bourke

More Info

Beekman 1802
Bath & Body