Regular Contributor

Does anyone know when the Beekman Boys return to QVC?  I saw a promo a few weeks ago, showing both boys packing for their trip to QVC - have not seen them yet.

Thanks for any info.

Valued Contributor

i don't know when they will be back on qvc.
their "home base" is hsn and they are on that channel quite frequently.

Respected Contributor

I like the soap (although I canceled AD) but they are too cumbersome for the shower. Just too large! 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I like the soap (although I canceled AD) but they are too cumbersome for the shower. Just too large! 

——————————

I cut them in half and also have some of the smaller sizes. It’s all I’ve used in the shower for years now, love the soaps!

Respected Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

——————————

I cut them in half and also have some of the smaller sizes. It’s all I’ve used in the shower for years now, love the soaps!

@tucsongal @Tinkerbell3  I absolutely LOVE Beekman soaps,  and really prefer the smaller bars.  I never remember to cut the big ones in half when I start a new one, which I did this week (!) and just deal with the size initially.  Goat Milk Stuff also has wonderful soaps that are a generous size, but easier to handle.  They also offer half bars and travel bars all the time.  I love some of their scents and like that they are a family owned smaller farm.  

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I cut mine in half or thirds to make them more manageable.  

Respected Contributor

I remember that the boys said they would be back in August to QVC.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

They make half sized ones but only sell at certain times of the year. I do find them a bit huge too.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the idea...............I'll use my hack-saw that I use to cut paper towels in half!

I believe that the larger bars are very economical, too.  Something like 9 oz. or so. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Looks like in July they will be on HSN. First, Happy Place, then Bath and Body. They talked about having something new but not if in this visit.