Respected Contributor

I tried the Beekman cream, but I agree it doesn't come close to First Aid Beauty.  I prefer Goat Milk Stuff soap.  #1 ingredient is goat milk.  That's important to me.

Valued Contributor

I like the Beekman soaps and have been using these for about a year now. I haven't tried the body cream or the hand cream because I'm already using the First Aid Beauty cream that already works wonders on my skin. I prefer the L'occitane hand cream as well. This TSV is an easy pass for me. I did get the last one. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802

[ Edited ]

They do eventually release individual bars, which is what I do too, just buy the bars. I got one bar in all the 2019 bounty box scents. 

I thought to get the TSV but I really don't need anything right now. Hope to read a review or two of the individual products.

Honored Contributor

Many of you praise the bar soaps but I wouldn't want them. I must admit to never having tried the Beekman bars, so I know I'm being a bit unfair. Everything else in the set is appealing, and the spring blossom scent sounds devine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

Many of you praise the bar soaps but I wouldn't want them. I must admit to never having tried the Beekman bars, so I know I'm being a bit unfair. Everything else in the set is appealing, and the spring blossom scent sounds devine.

Well that statement makes no sense whatsoever to me. SMH. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Super excited to get the new set. I have a ton of Beekman stockpile but want to try the new scent. I have my husband shaving with the soap (got him that shave kit for Christmas), my 19 year old uses the charcoal soap for his face and my 13 year old is now using the soap everyday.

I tried their body cremes when they did a small set of 8 and I have not looked back. I do their face care, morning and night, the lip balms hand lotions and soaps.  My skin has never felt or looked better. 

Deb

Frequent Contributor
I bought the Beekman Box back in December of last year and I’ve been hooked ever since. The soap is so much better than regular soap, it doesn’t strip the oil out of my skin. I also tracked how long one bar would last and it was about two months. My daughter love the body cream in Vanilla. It smells so good. I’m looking forward to get this bounty box and try the new Spring Blossom scent.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI -

HSN is currently offering free shipping on  the Beekman products they sell.

I was able to  purchase the 4 pack of the 9 oz. soap.  Also at HSN there are many more scent options in their 4 pack than QVC has listed. 

Esteemed Contributor
I received mine today. That was super duper fast. I live in SoCal. I am pleased. Beautifully packaged and the contents divine. Love Beekman products