Esteemed Contributor
I love their products. So glad to see this generous TSV. Got the Spring Blossom and anxious to try the new seasonals on Auto Delivery.
Respected Contributor

I haven't purchased any Beekman in sooo long because I have so much and because I'm not thrilled with a lot of what they offer ..  but am addicted to their bar soap.  I decided to purchase the Spring Blossom as well.  What the heck.  With all that is going on it's my treat.  Did AD.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 

I have to agree; love the soap but have hand cream and body cream I like better from other brands.  Think I will skip and try to find just the soap in the spring blossom scent.

Esteemed Contributor
@nyc1. I love this TSV. And I love their goat milk wipes. They really do a good job of getting a lot of makeup off and love the cotton fabric. Yeah we all need to treat ourselves in sone way during these trying times.
Esteemed Contributor
@Catch71. I have never tried their hand cream before but looking forward to the hand and body wash and their soaps, and I like you, like and use other hand creams like Korres and I do like First Aid Beauty
Respected Contributor

@Teddixat 

First Aid Cream is amazing and my go-to for dryness.  L'Octticane hand cream is my favorite.

Super Contributor

Tried their bar of soap. Have been using it for 3 months now.  My hands are so soft that it is unbelievable.  Because I already have Philosophy package on auto delivery, I found just the bar of soap elsewhere.  I will continue to buy Beekman 1802 bar soap. Also I took it out of the wrapper, wrapped it in a napkin and microwaved it for 5 seconds. Took my chef knife and cut it in 2 pieces.  Cuts pretty easily making it easier to handle. Keep one at kitchen sink and one in my bathroom.

Honored Contributor

The Beekman bar soaps are absolutely magnificent! They are the only ones I will ever use.  I have a stockpile of them, so I won't be getting this TSV.  I prefer other body and hand creams (Josie Maran, and L'Occitane), and body washes.

I do hope to see their lip balms at a good deal.  Those too are sensational! 

Valued Contributor
@Fribwl thank you so much for that tip on cutting the bar soap. I will definitely be doing that when I receive my TSV in the spring blossom. I have always been curious about the Beekman products & I am so excited to try them!
Contributor

Love these products! They make gift-giving so easy. I break up the sets and even take a bar of soap as a hostess gift instead of a bottle of wine. Can't wait to be invited to get-togethers again! I know it will happen...eventually!