Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 TSV April 2nd

The TSV is up now. I am passing on this, because I already have too much of their soap. I highly recommend the fragrance free whipped body cream in the kit; I even use it in my face. I keep a couple of spare jars so I won’t run out.
Please note: For any of you HSN peeps who snagged auto delivery on Beekman’s TS Bounty Box, the Meadow Lark is the Summer fragrance (due out in June), which is one of the soaps featured in the QVC TSV.
Super Contributor

Really Beekman 1802 there is only so much soap one can have to use. You probably make the most profit on soap but in order for your company to prosper you need to offer other items for a TSV.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very glad to know that they will be here at the Q.

Mainly because I don't keep track of what's on at HSN.  I just wander over there when I'm not interested in Q's items at any one particular time.

I'm hoping that they will rent/borrow some cute little goats to carry in their arms.

I believe they said (on HSN) that they don't bring their own because of their long travel to Florida, etc.  They just borrow the local mini-baby goats (or whatever they're called at that age).  *Baby goats are called 'kids'. 

'Anyway',...........glad that Beekman will be here!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Romary, a baby goat is called a “kid”. 🐐
Super Contributor

This is the same special HSN had back in October I think? Different soap scents though. I loved it! Am just back from visiting their farm and playing with baby goats. I bought 2 soaps when I was there and spent $30 just on 2. They are great soaps- my skin loves them. I’m very tempted to buy this one too because the price is great. That cream is over $35 alone in their adorable shop
Esteemed Contributor

my experience with HSN

quicker shipping

FREE shipping

lower prices

Valued Contributor

They list the soaps and creme fragrance, but what is a Look Book?

Respected Contributor

I purchased because I use the soap and this kit has 6 bars. I also use the body cream on my hands throughout the day. My brother loves Beekman soap and he has psoriasis so I give him about 4 or 5 bars at Christmas and another lot on his birthday in June. That pretty much takes care of him for the year ans he is happy. He could not spend that kind of money on soap so I am happy to give it to him especially when I can get it on sale. 

Valued Contributor

I decided to go ahead and get the TSV since I was planning on buying bars of the YlangYlang, Arcadia, and the Meadow Lark anyway. That's $45, so for $5 more, I get three more bars plus the fragrance free creme. I still can get Morning Mist on their website. I like tryng at least one bar of every fragrance they make. 

Respected Contributor

I crack up when I read comments like the earlier one that criticizes vendors for “making money off of people with fixed incomes.”  Really????

QVC/HSN, etc., are not entertainment channels; they are shopping channels.  If a person on a budget cannot afford to buy merchandise, then they should not tune in, period.  Vendors are here to sell and make a living.  People need to have personal responsibility over their own financial lives.  Good grief.

I love Beekman products and look forward to their QVC appearance.  Their soap is the creamiest soap I’ve ever used.  I was on A/D for their Bounty Boxes on Evine and have a good supply of their products, so I am not sure if I will buy, but I will definitely watch to see the baby goats, LOL.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James