Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 August 18 TSV Information Please

These guys are building an empire.  I bet they will retire nicely.  I have no interest in the TSV.  I was hoping for their facial wipes as part of a TSV.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

These guys are building an empire.  I bet they will retire nicely.  I have no interest in the TSV.  I was hoping for their facial wipes as part of a TSV.

I cant with those two.  I feel they are definitely over saturated.  And I believe they are phony..I remember reading that.someone in these forums spotted them on a plane years ago and they were demanding and nasty to the flight attendents.

Respected Contributor

For me it's about the animals. Just like cows, in order to keep producing milk the Mother has to be pregnant all the time - when a female is born they use her for the same purpose, most males will be sent to slaughter (I am talking cows) so, I wonder what happens to all the male goats? Anyways, this is why I can't seem to bring myself to support this brand. This is just MY views, everyone will have a diff. opinion.

Trusted Contributor

I tried their face wash and one other face product a bout a year ago and did not find it to help much at all. I do not know wanthing about this new face TSV product.....and would love to hear from others how it worked for them. I do worry about the animals and with the amount of volume they sell (especially on QVC and HSN) just how they manage those poor animals.

Respected Contributor

I bought the TS facial wipes they had earlier this year - the pack of 300. I normally get the smaller packs.

The 300 pack wipes are smaller in size.

Respected Contributor

It's my understanding that they use a lot of powdered goat milk, not fresh.  They also talk about using "neighbors" to help them out.  For instance, their Happy Place laundry powder is outsourced to a company called B & N laundry.  They have their own website.  

Respected Contributor

I love the Beekman products and use a lot of them.  Everything seem hydrating and makes my skin feel good. I got the TSV becuase I have been using the BLAAK procucts for about 8=9 months and love it.

Deb