Super Contributor

Re: BeautyBio GloPRO Facial Tool with Eye Attachment

Save your money!! This is a rip off PLUS figure in the price of added microneedle attachments every so many months.  Just sayin!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love mine!  I know we are all different with different skin issues, but it works for me.  I am 56 and have been using it along with good skin products and do not have any wrinkles.  Good luck to those who purchase and a happy weekend to all!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not sure about the eye attachment, but I got a micro needler at TJMaxx for $7.99. They had tons of them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When it comes to microneedling there are basically two kinds of things it does:

1- exfoliation by using a device with short needles (0.2mm) like the ones on the GloPro

2- collagen induction (wrinkle reduction) by using a device with long needles, at least 0.5 mm in length, 

The GloPro is not designed to address wrinkles. It is made to make superficial channels on the outermost layer of the skin, which will then allow skincare products to absorb...better hydration, makes wrinkles appear softer.

Valued Contributor

Love it or not, for me, I have to turn the channel because just seeing them demo it gives me the willies.

Honored Contributor

This is sold at Nordstrom,which surprised me b/c it looks a bit snake oily.   I also saw a kit a TJ's beauty section.

Trusted Contributor

I am going to try mine for the  60 days ~If it doesnt perform then I will just return it ~ this is well worth paying the price for return shipping if needed ~

Occasional Contributor

I microneedle. I get my rollers on ebay for much less. I have one for the delicate skin under the eye and one that is a little longer for the rest of my face. I also have one that goes deeper for lessening scars on my body. Microneedling should not hurt but it does feel like tiny pricks. Make sure to sanitize the roller and properly cleanse your skin to avoid introducing bacteria in your skin. My face looks like I have a sunburn after I do it. It fades by the next morning.

As far as red light therapy, there is a lot of medical research on the healing properties of using red light & near infared light therapy for the entire body as it acts on the mitochondria of the cell. The issue is that you get a device that has the wavelength that produced results in the studies as well as a device that generates enough power to project the light out enough for your body to absorb.Because of this, they can be expensive. My panels were $1100. I seriously doubt any results from the red light on this roller. It doesn't appear to be in the therapeutic range of 660 nm. A few seconds on a treatment area is not enough time to do anything.

I have 2 panels stacked on top of each other for full body treatments. Mine are red & near infared panels. The red light wavelength is 660 nm and is more for the superficial layers of the skin. It has been shown to increase collagen to help with wrinkles and scars as well as heal sun damage and moles. I had a small mole on my back that completely went away after 3 weeks. I started micorneedling my face before applying essential oils and then standing in front of the red light. My skin is definitely seeing positive changes.

The near infared wavelength is 850 nm. It goes deeper in the body and can go through bone. My husband and I both have osteoarthritis. I've also had 3 back surgeries. We both no longer have pain after using it for 20 minutes daily for 3 months. 

There are red light studies showing positive benefits for thyroid, sleep, hormonal changes etc. If you purchase a unit, make sure to do your research so that you're not throwing your money away.