Esteemed Contributor

BeautyBio GloPRO Facial Tool with Eye Attachment

Scanning the channels and stopped to see the TSV.  Looking at the presentation and feeling like "NOW WHAT or WHAT IS NEXT."  Frankly after watching I am in disbelief and a bit insulted that they would think using this on someone much younger than myself  would convince ME to buy it.  Perhaps they will try it on my granddaughter next who is 22 and show how wrinkle free she is after one application.  

I challenge the Q to use  someone who is over 65  with this product.  Thinking of buying it and posting MY results or lack thereof.  

Yes, I am ranting and sound feisty but I am tired of products  for skin renewal being shown with young or almost young models.  

Respected Contributor

Re: BeautyBio GloPRO Facial Tool with Eye Attachment

LOL, i agree with you.  I saw Beau on Blacklish using it the other night and i wondered whether it was another gimmick.  What do people think?  Any value for someone 55+?

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu 

Great observation!  I would like to hear from anyone who uses or has used this product.  I'm going to check reviews! 

Respected Contributor

I just checked the reviews and there are only 2;  one reviewer gave it one star, the other gave it five stars.  That wasn't much help!  Maybe there will be more in a month or so after people get a chance to use the device.  

Super Contributor

Spehora carries this product and there are 39 reviews there.  I was very interested in microneedling and did some research here a while ago.  I found this thread very helpful as well.  https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Question-for-Anyone-Experienced-at-Micro-Needling/m-p/5123015/hi...

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Trusted Contributor

There is another configuraton that has reviews ~ all the 1 stars were because they got a faulty one that wouldnt work ~ other reviews that were 3 stars or less said it hurt ~ the rest liked it ~ I have been watching this for months ~ I  think HSN had it as a special value with different head configuration ~ I have been reading reviews etc ~ 

I decided to order it ~  it has 60 day return window ~ long enough for me to see if I will use it regulary and to see if I see any improvement ~ I just  turned 56 ~ I am starting to see some skin sagging ~ there is tons of microneedling videos on you tube ~ 

Respected Contributor

I can understand there is some valid biology behind the concepts that this device allows ‘aeration’ and penetration of topicals and also the skin may generate cells as it heals -

I have awful sun damage from those teens years in the 70s and 80s before I knew better!  So regrettable- 

Anyway, I’m thinking of trying this, but... elsewhere they sell these same devices, manually powered, for a fraction of the cost-

I wonder whats the benefit of this pricey, powered version?  

Also I wonder if I can utilize it on the skin up to the eye orbit ( that’s where I need help)? 

Thank you!! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
On the 11:45 (pst) show Kerstin asked Jamie “what the “red” light was for on the GloPRO?” Jamie said “it was a LED light to indicate that the tool was on” and then Jamie said “its for other things also but we can’t discuss it here.” If I remember correctly when Jamie was first on HSN presenting the GloPRO a year ago she had stated the LED light helped with diminishing fine line and wrinkles. The Red LED light works synergistically to provide additional collagen-firming benefit and skin tone improvement. Cells exposed to LED light grow an overwhelmingly 150 to 200% faster than unstimulated cells! The wavelength is 620-625nm. Now she can’t state that on the presentations. Probably because it’s not true. Just can’t believe what Jamie says now.....😱
Valued Contributor

I bought this when it had the body attachment configuration. I don't know what I was thinking.
I have really deeply etched 11 lines that I can't stand, but I refuse to get injections. The microneedle intrigued me.
As soon as I ordered it, I regretted it, but couldn't cancel, so when it arrived, I thought I'd try it. It does help you absorb products better, but then I came to my senses and realized what I already knew: skin is there for a reason. It contains your insides...and keeps stuff that shouldn't be in the deep layers, out. Also, every time you pierce or puncture your skin, you are inviting infection, no matter how clean you keep the device.
I sent it back.

If you really want to do microneedling, do a fair amount of research (also, be mindlful of what the needles are made out of and where they are made).
The "light" on this TSV does absolutely nothing, so you are wasting $$ on batteries for no reason. There are manual devices for a lot less...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

These posts tell me I could probably get one of these manually powered devices for a fraction of the cost of this one. That’s what I suspected anyway, I couldn’t understand why power was needed. Thanks for the info LoveMojitos!