Honored Contributor

BeautyBio GloPRO Facial Tool 10/2

A definite waste of money.  I could have a new pair of shoes maybe two.  You can use an exfoliate product in a tube and receive great results. No need to spend $$$.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Re: BeautyBio GloPRO Facial Tool 10/2

I disagree.  I love this product.  I have been using it for almost a year and have seen a huge difference in my skin.  It's different than a topical exfoliator.  It stimulates collagen due to the mini "wounds" the roller creates.  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I love this product and have noticed a very visible difference. 

Contributor

I tried this for a few months last year and really don't think there was much to it.  You get the same results from a quartz roller.  The needles are not long enough to penetrate.  To demonstrate, the presenter could not be raking it over her face the way she does if the needles were penetrating.  I think a quality exfoliater works better.  Qvc has a few that are good.  I love Exfolikate and the Philosophy 2 step one is also good.  Just my opinion.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

A definite waste of money.  I could have a new pair of shoes maybe two.  You can use an exfoliate product in a tube and receive great results. No need to spend $$$.

Have you purchased and used it?  What do you base your opinion on?

Trusted Contributor

Well, I finally hit the button last night and got the rose gold, and today got the holder.  We shall see...

Honored Contributor

@rms1954   No need to get upset.  I have an opinion and you have yours.  End of story.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jjsodapop wrote:

I disagree.  I love this product.  I have been using it for almost a year and have seen a huge difference in my skin.  It's different than a topical exfoliator.  It stimulates collagen due to the mini "wounds" the roller creates.  

It does not stimulate collagen. The needles on the roller are not long enough to reach down into the skin where collagen is formed.  The GP needles are only 0.3mm long. Collagen stimulation requires at least 0.5mm long needles. @Jjsodapop 

I am an experienced user of microneedle devices. I've been at it for a decade at least.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@rms1954   No need to get upset.  I have an opinion and you have yours.  End of story.

No need to jump to the conclusion that I'm upset.  I am not.  But how can you make a fair assessment or judgement if you haven't tried it?

Contributor

A quartz roller is great for lymphatic drainage, circulation and depuffing.  The dermaroller, in my opinion, is much different.  I like to use it in conjunction with a quartz roller, as well as other facial tools (LED light therapy mask, dermabrasion machine, etc.). I really like the Glo-Pro and have used all of the attachments, as well as the cryo-roller and have been really happy with the results.  You have to use it consistently to see results.  It's not an overnight thing.