Trusted Contributor

Buyer beware for this TSV.  These are not wireless, Bluetooth enabled headphones.  Both Android and Apple phones are expected to eliminate the audio jacks in their forthcoming models, because everything is Bluetooth these days.  If you plan on updating your phone in the next year, these headphones will be unusable.  It looks like Beats dumped the remaining stock of these soon-to-be useless headphones on QVC in the hopes of selling them to unknowing customers.  

Respected Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

Buyer beware for this TSV.  These are not wireless, Bluetooth enabled headphones.  Both Android and Apple phones are expected to eliminate the audio jacks in their forthcoming models, because everything is Bluetooth these days.  If you plan on updating your phone in the next year, these headphones will be unusable.  It looks like Beats dumped the remaining stock of these soon-to-be useless headphones on QVC in the hopes of selling them to unknowing customers.  

I'm sure lots of people out there in the market for headphones really appreciate reading this post!  

Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

This is a rumour. It is too early to say what Apple will do with its iPhone 7.

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/iphone/iphone-7-release-launch-date-new-rumours-design-features-blue-...

Please check the return policy on a CIJ item, before getting upset.

Respected Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

This is a rumour. It is too early to say what Apple will do with its iPhone 7.

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/iphone/iphone-7-release-launch-date-new-rumours-design-features-blue-...

Please check the return policy on a CIJ item, before getting upset.

It was said that CIJ items have until January 31, 2017 to be returned.

Occasional Contributor

No kidding we can see the wire LOL.  Now if they were wireless, it would be worth the $150 price tag.

Honored Contributor

I agree that if you're going to invest in truly great headphones, get the wireless ones.  The whole iPhone new launch and timing are all rumors, but everything is now, or soon to be wireless.  I'd buy for the present/future, instead of the present/past.  

Wireless Beats will cost at least twice as much as the TSV (Beats Wireless headphones are around $379), but if it's important to you, they are worth the extra investment. Of course, there are other great wireless headphones besides Beats (Bose and Sony to name a few), also $$$.

Respected Contributor

i dont think they have the noise cancellation feature either.  i think this is not a particularly good price since it isnt bluetooth accessible either.  And only three colors.  

Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for the customers that are buying into this TS thinking they are getting something new and up to date....  when in actuality it is an outdated product that they bought up a bunch of at a cheap price  to sell as a TS.

I am at a complete loss for the rationale of this TSV.  Other retailers have the exact same configuration WITH free shipping.  No real bargain.  Disappointing.

Valued Contributor

Typical QVC.  They sell computers with outdated processors all the time.  I don't think QVC is the place to go for electronics.