Respected Contributor

Re: Beach Pants TSV

[ Edited ]

I ordered the black floral and olive tropical.  I wasn't going to get any this year but couldn't resist.  

Trusted Contributor

I went nuts at midnight and bought black, black floral, tropical punch, and navy shibori. The tropical punch is outside of my comfort zone but I love it and think they will be so much fun to wear.

Then I put the aqua palm on check. 🙄

So really like them all! The olive tropical is beautiful but I don't wear those colors so much. And the navy is great too, but I got the shibori and think that will be better for me.

Enjoy your pants everyone who orders!

Frequent Contributor

Love the black floral. I usually wear an 8P would I go with the small or medium? Thank you to anyone that has these for the sizing info!

Frequent Contributor

If I liked wide leg pants the inseams don't work for me.  The prints are a bit much to my taste.  It is not the same with D & Co without Carolyn. She would have convinced me to buy them anyway..

Regular Contributor
@Dib63 I’m size 14 and have always ordered the size medium in these pants bc the fabric is so relaxed, so if they didn’t change anything, I would go with the petite small since you’re a size 8. I truly hope that they work for you. But my best advice is to get out your tape measure and then click on the garment measurements bc that gives the true measurements of the garment in all areas. I ordered black, navy, and the black floral and will probably end up ordering the navy palm before the day is out lol! I just wore my white pair Thursday and was reminded of just how much I love Denim & CO’s beach pants! And was super excited to see them as the TSV 😃
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the black, navy and shabori.  Three pairs are a bit much, but I don't have any beach pants and they look comfy.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you! I really love the black floral and I'm thinking of the other pair with all the colors. Try to break out of my dark mode and go with some color!

Valued Contributor

I skipped buying the ones with the bigger patterns, but I absolutely love the black, navy, & navy shibori. It's so nice to see them offered in tall. I have long legs. When I wear medium length wide leg pants they look weird on me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like petites in the black floral and tropical floral are sold out.   I could wear the regular and hem them as 27 inch is too short for me in a wide leg but thank goodness I don't need anymore wide leg summer pants in my wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

I'm getting Aqua Palm and Black Floral.  I love these pants.  Perfect for summer.