Frequent Contributor

I ended up going with the regular 8 even though I'm petite. I plan to hem them to a 29 inch inseam. I like my pants to lay right on top of my foot. So...the 27 inch felt like it might be to short. I'd rather be to long and hem than to short. Thank you to everyone for sizing information!

Esteemed Contributor

They run huge.  Prints are awful.

Esteemed Contributor

@barrel racer    Well you are in the minority.  They sold 44K by 9 am abd they are basically sold out.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer ... I'm a bit like you in the minority due to not caring for the large prints and wondering if I'd even end up wearing extra loose "beach" pants like that.

I can tell from all the comments, these are and have been a fave of many so they're the lucky ones. Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@Dlb63 

I have a couple of pairs of beach pants from the last time they offered the Beach Pants with the side slit. 

What I sometimes do for a different look is tie/knot the bottom of the pants - gives a sort of "modified harem look" to the pants.

==============================

@Dlb63 wrote:

I ended up going with the regular 8 even though I'm petite. I plan to hem them to a 29 inch inseam. I like my pants to lay right on top of my foot. So...the 27 inch felt like it might be to short. I'd rather be to long and hem than to short. Thank you to everyone for sizing information!

Valued Contributor

I ordered solid black and olive print.  I've worn them with a tshirt and sandals to a summer party, and I've worn them with a blouse and blazer to the office. I love versatile pieces. 

Honored Contributor

The popular print that sold out seems to be the black and white floral. I was surprised how many got that! The weakest sold seems to be the turquoise print. But the D & Co TSV seems to be successful.  

Respected Contributor

I always buy the beach pants every year.  This year I bought the shibori print in a petite length. I hate tight fitting pants and find these very comfortable.

Trusted Contributor

Small or medium --PLEASE HELP!  Not sure which to order. I'm high-waisted, waist about 31 inches, 5ft.5 inches. 132 LBS.

Would the small be comfortable for me?!

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

-SOLAR Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

Small or medium --PLEASE HELP!  Not sure which to order. I'm high-waisted, waist about 31 inches, 5ft.5 inches. 132 LBS.

Would the small be comfortable for me?!

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

-SOLAR Smiley Happy

XS - I have them from the last time and I'm the same size as you. Small was too big.