Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the day they were showing it, and now it says Backorder.  It's not a Christmas present, so no hurry, but it also says when you look it up, not available.

Why do they take orders and then don't have it?  I'm so sick of QVC. I paid up bill and no more EP, because they have gone downhill. Not that CS can help even if you can ever get anybody.

HSN on top of it, but they are sold out of this case.  I use to be a great customer like others, and now just order when I want something I need, not just want.

Honored Contributor

I keep all my batteries together (in the packages they came in) in one of my desk drawers.  All I need is another "holder" that I can forget where I left it.

At least I now the desk is always in the same place.

Super Contributor

Keep  all my batteries in the plastic sleeve they come in.  I use C and D's.   doesn't hold what i use the most.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the original version sold several years ago.  And I really like it; keeps the batteries organized.  But there are few slots for C and D batteries.  I still have several items that need those sizes!!  And the newer version has way too many slots slots for the smaller sizes.....

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I keep my batteries in lock n lock.  That container is too small for me.  The one side with the double A's would be ok but I have a lock n lock for each letter of battery.  I keep lots of them because I have lots of candles and things that need batteries.  

Lock & Lock for me also.

batteries should not be stored touching each other. google it

Trusted Contributor

I keep all batteries in their original packages and store them in an old Longaberger basket. I've found a good use for each of my out-of-style Longaberger baskets. 

Have you tried the new Popular Mechanics disposable battery charger they just posted? Its amazing! I bought one on Amazon a couple months ago for my dad. 

Trusted Contributor

I was reading this thread because I just got the battery organizer. I noticed the thread was started in 2019. Well they still haven't fixed the problem. Mine will barely close with AA batteries. Front side works fine, just the back is very tight.

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

I was reading this thread because I just got the battery organizer. I noticed the thread was started in 2019. Well they still haven't fixed the problem. Mine will barely close with AA batteries. Front side works fine, just the back is very tight.

Thanks for commenting.  I buy batteries in the big packages  at Costco, and when I'm fully stocked up, I don't think they'd fit in a case like this.  I use plastic shoebox sized cases that keep everything in order.  I laugh when they show photos of batteries all jumbled up in a drawer, as if that's what we'd all be doing if we didn't have this particular thing!