Respected Contributor

I ordered two the other day and received yesterday.  I really like these better than the other one they had so returning those and giving these insread. One for sons family and one for daughters family.  We filled with batteries as well.  

I decided yesterday we need one too.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I filled ours up and fit great.  I used all Duracell brand.  No issues.

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@CookieC25 wrote:

I received yesterday the 3 I ordered.  It is true that  AA's won't fit flat in the slots on the back side.. The slots are not long enough. You can possibly close the cover with a few AA batteries.  Although the cover will not be flat and will bulge.  You fill it up and there is no way it will close.  This is a defective product unfortunately.  I am returning them.

Wow. There’s going to be a lot of returns.   I didn’t order it but I liked the concept of it. I just don’t need a battery organizer that big.  I would like one that holds about half that amount of batteries. 

WHAT? I sure hope that it was only a few lemons sent out...I'll be checking mine the second I get it. 

Another post here above mine said hers are all working out great...batteries fit.  Perhaps certain colors aren't made correctly? I got a purple one.

Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

Amazon also sells battery organizers with various capacities and the included tester.  The ones I looked briefly at were less expensive there.  Maybe check it out.

@alicedee  and will arrive before January 15.  They must be on a slow boat from that "it shall remain polluted and unnamed country."

Honored Contributor

I would have gotten one for a Christmas gift but it won't even ship before then. Most stores are still guaranteeing Christmas delivery. QVC is lame and I wouldn't be surprised if their earnings tanked this holiday season. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Battery Organizer

[ Edited ]

No thanks. For thirty bucks I have plenty of containers in which to store batteries and if I kept that volume of batteries around, half of them would be useless by the time I got around to using them. This strikes me as another one of QVC's 'practical' gimmick gifts. For every one sold probably half of them will actually be used. As for the 'tester', I insert the battery and if the device works I know the battery is doing what it's supposed to do. If not, I try another battery.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I bought the one they had before, but I bought it at  Amazon.  I find it doesn't hold all the  batteries I need for all my flameless candles, etc.  I don't have it hanging, and it is very heavy to move around.  Probably would not buy again.

Regular Contributor

I use a large lock n lock tote with smaller ones inside to store batteries. I buy lots of battery sets on Amazon and something that holds ten C batteries is not enough. I bought an organizer once (maybe the first they offered) and it just annoyed me - I like organization but ended up with some batteries in the organizer and others stored someplace else which drove me crazy Smiley LOL

Super Contributor

Got ours yesterday. All the different size batteries fit in the slots - yes, even the AAs. We got the grey.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never use this many batteries, they would go bad.