Esteemed Contributor
@alicedee. I checked amazon first. A similar but different one is $22.99 but not as organized and holds less batteries. Granted that’s a lot of batteries but I have a lot of things they need batteries and keeping them organized is something that appeals to me.
Esteemed Contributor
@homedecorator. That makes no sense that some batteries won’t fit. If they don’t have the item how would they know that
Honored Contributor

I have the older, smaller version which works well for me.  I really don't need the larger capacity that this newer version offers.  But I love having my batteries all organized and in plain view of what I might need to order.  And I also like the idea that the batteries aren't touching each other, but are kept upright.  Great products!

Honored Contributor

We have two battery organizers hanging on the wall in the garage.  I prefer the ones that you can hang up.  The organizers never get misplaced, and I don't have to dig them out of a closet or wonder where I stored them..  It is also easy to see which size we need to get more of, so we never run out. 

Honored Contributor

We still use a drawer, but we buy AA's and AAA's in bulk and just leave them in the packaging.  My husband nearly had a cow at the price.  He said he could take a piece of wood and just drill holes in it.  He was happy that I was fine with the drawer.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Battery Organizer

[ Edited ]

I received yesterday the 3 I ordered.  It is true that  AA's won't fit flat in the slots on the back side.. The slots are not long enough. You can possibly close the cover with a few AA batteries.  Although the cover will not be flat and will bulge.  You fill it up and there is no way it will close.  This is a defective product unfortunately.  I am returning them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I have the older, smaller version which works well for me.  I really don't need the larger capacity that this newer version offers.  But I love having my batteries all organized and in plain view of what I might need to order.  And I also like the idea that the batteries aren't touching each other, but are kept upright.  Great products!

---------------

I do too and am so happy that I have it.  But
that older version and the newer one do not have enough spaces for C and D batteries.

Why so many spaces for the A's??  My battery items use all the sizes, so I try to have back up batteries for all. I still have to find somewhere to put the extra C and D's...lock and lock.

Respected Contributor

@CookieC25 wrote:

I received yesterday the 3 I ordered.  It is true that  AA's won't fit flat in the slots on the back side.. The slots are not long enough. You can possibly close the cover with a few AA batteries.  Although the cover will not be flat and will bulge.  You fill it up and there is no way it will close.  This is a defective product unfortunately.  I am returning them.

Wow. There’s going to be a lot of returns.   I didn’t order it but I liked the concept of it. I just don’t need a battery organizer that big.  I would like one that holds about half that amount of batteries. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Battery Organizer

[ Edited ]

All options are on WL.  It doesn't hold the 18650 size battery and I use those a lot.

Super Contributor

@Teddixat  They were comments made by people that ordered early and had already received the item. The comments about batteries not fitting are in the question/ answer section under the product description. I was only referring to what I read.