Honored Contributor

Baretraps Bonaire Embroidered Slip-On Sneaker.

I don't own any Baretraps footwear, but I purchased the Today's Special in the Sand.  Uh oh, I like the Black too.

They come in Medium and Wide.

2B5C4AC0-E6BC-4836-BD21-F890C6B82ED7.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Baretraps TS on HSN 1/13

Those are really cute!  I think the sand is my favorite too.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

These caught my attention as well and I'm thinking of the gray.  They look very comfortable.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper I just saw them and they look cute.

I haven't bought anything in Baretraps lately (and I know brands can change or cheapen at times), but that said...I've always loved anything I got from Baretraps!

I still own two boots, a tall suede, original UGG style boot from way back on QVC, (UGG used to have the style up to the knee with looped buttons going up the side, years ago, and these mimicked those. A friend of mine had the UGGs and my BTs were just as cute, and I'm betting better support as UGG's footbed is generally flat.) I loved them so much I bought a backup pair when they went on clearance. Those Bt's lasted me so long I only just forced myself to toss them and start using the newer ones last year. The 8 year old ones still looked great! I just figured at this point I'll outlive the backups! lol.

And I've had shortie boots as well as sandals. All were the same...supportive, yet SO comfy. Support lasted for years. They "cradle" your foot, and it's the perfect blend of support and "cush."

I don't know if the little boat type sneaker will be like that but if quality hasn't changed, Bt makes a good shoe. Hope you like them! The sand is the most neutral~good choice. The others are fun too.

I feel like I was just lamenting fall coming and now it's so refreshing to be seeing pops of spring items on the way. 🌺🌸🌷🌞

Respected Contributor

i'm sure they will style them with cute tops and bottoms and gush over how cute they are, but i think they scream "old lady". Easy pass, for this old lady.

Honored Contributor

@amyb  Wonderful info -- thank you SO much for sharing your Baretraps experiences!

The Sand color has touches of gold, so I see them with my white denim skorts and cropped jeans in the Spring/Summer.

Esteemed Contributor

Those are really cute!   I like all the colors.  I only have one pair of Baretraps and they are a pretty floral wedge shoe.  I really like them but I wish they had a bit of goring like these do as after a while they get tight on my feet.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@amyb  Wonderful info -- thank you SO much for sharing your Baretraps experiences!

The Sand color has touches of gold, so I see them with my white denim skorts and cropped jeans in the Spring/Summer.

I love all the colors, but I think I am choosing black,they are all so cute.  I am so glad people had comments about them.  I have never bought this brand. I just bought a ring and bracelets in the last couple weeks from hsn.  I will be checking out clearance for these shoes because when HSN has their clearance you can't beat it.  Enjoy your shoes.  I will post my reviewSmiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Baretraps Bonaire Embroidered Slip-On Sneaker.

I don't own any Baretraps footwear, but I purchased the Today's Special in the Sand.  Uh oh, I like the Black too.

They come in Medium and Wide.

2B5C4AC0-E6BC-4836-BD21-F890C6B82ED7.jpeg

I saw these also.  Blue is pretty.  I prefer laces in a sneaker so I can make adjustments.  I own Baretraps boots and like them.  

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i'm sure they will style them with cute tops and bottoms and gush over how cute they are, but i think they scream "old lady". Easy pass, for this old lady.

@10sluvr    I guess old ladies like pretty things.  You convinced me, I'm going for the blue.  They'll look great with jeans.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment