Regular Contributor

Re: Baretraps TS on HSN 1/13

Oh! These are super pretty. Unfortunately my foot tends narrow so I have problems with slip ons unless they are a Narrow.

So cute, though.

Honored Contributor

This ole lady prefers comfort and when there is a bit of cute and cruelty free....I'm all in.

Honored Contributor

My order was cancelled today after the status said my order was in packaging for several days, then I received an email yesterday stating that the arrival date would be later than stated which was fine I know there are weather issues, then today I get an email saying order was cancelled..  I called customer service and she said the supplier could not meet the demand.  I did ask why would you sell an item if it was not in stock, she repeated what she said.  She was very nice but good grief wouldnt you think that you would make sure you have the item before selling it.  This has never happened to me before.  So I told her just order me a pair that are in my size because I do like all of them and then said they are all on waitlist.  She asked if I wanted to be on the list, I said no.  

Honored Contributor

Oksy the saga continues lol.  I received an email today stating that the credit to my debit card was rejected and they were issuing an in store credit  WHAT???!!!  So I called customer service and asked how could a credit be rejected but when they took the money out the card is fine.  Then they tell me once a credit is rejected they cannot try again so I requested a paper check.  Yikes what a hassle.  Fortunately I purchased on flex pay so they are playing around with the full amount.  The customer service rep was fantastic and kept apologizing I told her this whole order was a mess and it is not her fault.  I told her I did not appreciate HSN deciding to make a decision to keep my money assuming I would order anything else right now.   I have never had any issues like this from any channel.  Oh well it is handled I'm just venting now lol