Valued Contributor

Barefoot dreams tees

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know if this brand runs small?? I'm getting the pink poncho & by the measurements I don't lnow if I should order a 1x or 2x for the two pack of tees. I have never purchased this brand before. Thanks in advance

Respected Contributor

Go to the "click here" to get the actual measurements. This material is pretty stretchy so it is fairly forgiving but I always have to go up one or two sizes in this brand.

Compare the actual measurements to something that is similar in fabric that you have that is the right size for you. 

Honored Contributor

@DAD   your title says "tees," but your post mentions poncho.  Are you referring to the TSV poncho?  There are only two sizes, OS and PlusOS.  A 1X or 2X would be in the PlusOS.

If it's BD tees, it's best to check the measurement chart, but as a rule they suggest going up one from you regular QVC size.

Valued Contributor

really like the top Shawn is wearing under the poncho. Does anyone know the item#?

Frequent Contributor

I'm normally a size XS in QVC brands but in BD, I'm a small.  The small will fit me with some room.  Order 1 size up from your normal QVC.  That should work.  I have two of their t-shirts and I'm happy with the quality.  I may order more today since a lot of them are reduced.

Respected Contributor

@DAD   I would get the 2x unless your body is perfect smooth everywhere since they tend to run a tad bit small on their sizing.  Also, their arms run a little small on some of the sweaters, and it looks like its not flared at all (and you have any kind of a larger stomach) so unless you want it tight, I would go with the 2x.

They stated it's like a "silk" tee, so it will show every imperfection, so you may want to drape easily instead of being tight (at least I would).

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

I am a small in the cardis but order a medium in tees.  If you carry a tummy or side fat at all I'd go up.  The tees are also shorter of course.

Contributor

My rule is ... if it's cotton and you're in-between sizes, go up one.

Valued Contributor

I didn't order them. They look flimsy & I don't like the way the top looked on the models. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the tees for my daughter in the kid's sizes- AWFUL. CHeap and sheer.  I own 15 items and love them but the tees were a definite miss