Trusted Contributor
Accepted Solution

Barefoot dreams TSV Sept 10 question.

I purchased 2 colors, stone and carbon, washed both, put in dryer on low. Stone came out great, no shrinkage, carbon is at least 2 sizes smaller all over, including sleeves. I thought the rep said material is pre shrunk?  I could be wrong, but wonder if anyone else heard this. I am getting so tired of inconsistant sizing on items.

Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot dreams TSV Sept 10 question.

My advice is stay away from TSV's the few times I've bought any no matter the designer, they always seem to be lesser quality to sell quantity. IMHO

Trusted Contributor

I think you are so right ! I learned that about shoes,( the hard way), but thought this brand could be trusted. Another lesson I guess.

Respected Contributor

I have at least 20 pieces of BFD. None of it has ever shrunk. I don’t baby anything in the laundry.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have many BFD and never had any issues with shrinking.  I have never heard they are pre-shrunk either. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I have many BFD and never had any issues with shrinking.  I have never heard they are pre-shrunk either. 

Thanks, i have many also, that were a lot more expensive and did not shrink. This was the first bfd that shrank on me. It shrank a lot, even in sleeve length. No more TSV cheaper items for me.

Respected Contributor

I'm not much help because I DO baby my items in the laundry.  With BD, I wash on delicate and toss in the dryer on extra low heat for about 2 minutes, then either lay flat to dry or hang to dry.