Honored Contributor

I don't know about buying a sweater right now. It's way too hot to even think about layering. Maybe later in the year when the weather cools down.

Respected Contributor

I love the back tie detail because it gives it some shape. I won't be purchasing though because it's way too long.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't know about buying a sweater right now. It's way too hot to even think about layering. Maybe later in the year when the weather cools down.

@SilleeMee, we never made out past 60 yesterday here and by about 6:00, it had dropped into the upper 50's and was so windy and rainy, it felt like a fall night.  I threw a jacket on to take my dog outside.  

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee, we never made out past 60 yesterday here and by about 6:00, it had dropped into the upper 50's and was so windy and rainy, it felt like a fall night.  I threw a jacket on to take my dog outside.  

Sounds like northern Michigan. It felt like a late fall day and it's next Friday before we make it out of the 60's. I'm getting the black and it should work well when I drive with my top down. Whenever it gets warm enough. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t like the tie at all.  I noticed they were all creased at the arms and back on the girls.  Price is too high, plus it’s 112 in Arizona.  Easy pass.

Super Contributor

I agree, the "tie in the back section" ruins this piece ...  you would feel it every time you lean back on the car seat, couch, or desk chair.   I will not be buying this one even though I anxiously awaited for a cardi in this ultra-light(est) material.

Regular Contributor

When did barefoot dreams get so expensive? I bought some of their stuff last year and didn’t pay nearly the prices that are on their stuff now. Not worth the prices for that type of merchandise!

Respected Contributor

Each time the models move I can see how thin the fabric is and how tight the arms are.  Easy pass for me for that price!!

Respected Contributor

I can’t even think of wanting a warm cozy sweater now- Kinda dumb to offer this now. To me, shleppy looking and too long for us short girls- for a high price. Do not need this. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

I really like all of the various choices aired on the BD shows, so far.

Very classic, imo. 

'Comfortable-Classic-Chic'   or  'Classic-Comfortable-Chic'

Nice color options, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).