Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info Blackhole99. I am a small and ordered a small, so it should work. I am not quite as petite as Kalani in size but I am 5'. I love the way it looked on her. I figured with her being an XSM a small should work for me, I have not received mine yet. Hopefully it won't be too big or to long. I wear wedges or heels all the time, so it should work out.

Regular Contributor

I really hope they read some of these posts and would offer some smaller sizes too.  Especially the pants!  XXS is needed!  I have a pair of these but can only wear them around the house because they are too big on me around the waist.  I have to fold down the waist band which makes them very bulky and all bunched up, the band gets twisted, etc.  Just not a good look.  I would like to try the jogger style but I won't purchase any more pants until they come in XXS.  

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  One of the BD sweatshirts arrived (the blue heather one) and have to say....it's just as cozy, soft and silky as the TSV is. One thing I think is kind of odd, however...

The length doesn't change on the sizes as they get larger but the sleeves get longer....to the point of being comical. I wish the length was longer as it would look more balanced but there ya go. Waiting for the 2nd one now. Love this line!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  One of the BD sweatshirts arrived (the blue heather one) and have to say....it's just as cozy, soft and silky as the TSV is. One thing I think is kind of odd, however...

The length doesn't change on the sizes as they get larger but the sleeves get longer....to the point of being comical. I wish the length was longer as it would look more balanced but there ya go. Waiting for the 2nd one now. Love this line!

Yes, that is a little odd.🤔  If anything I thought you'd say it was same length but super wide - interesting its the sleeve length that grew.  Hearing the TSV is just like the sweatshirt material and everyone saying its also quite heavy and warm makes me regret cancelling. 😏 Oh well! I shouldn't complain as I love the sweatshirt. If anything, you'll have no excuse for cold hands when wearing it. 😆 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  You know, it's not that wide considering it's a 3x;  it's....well....unique, lololol.

Love it depsite it's quirks.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I loved the pants, but they have to go back.  THe xs is huge.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@indiepup wrote:

I really hope they read some of these posts and would offer some smaller sizes too.  Especially the pants!  XXS is needed!  I have a pair of these but can only wear them around the house because they are too big on me around the waist.  I have to fold down the waist band which makes them very bulky and all bunched up, the band gets twisted, etc.  Just not a good look.  I would like to try the jogger style but I won't purchase any more pants until they come in XXS.  

I doubt BD ever makes pants in XXS, but I hope they do.   I am keeping the indigo wrap and sending the cocoa/stone or cocoa /sand one back.  I think the solid Nordstom cocoa is my favorite between those 2 colors. I hadn't worn the Nordstrom one yet, but now I know I'm keeping it. 

I wish I had been able to get the burgundy TSV one.  It sold out too early. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I bought the black/graphite cardigan and mine is going back. There isn't anything wrong with it and it's a well-made, very nice cardigan.  It is just heavier then I thought it would be and I can't see me getting much use from it.

It's not something I would ever wear as part of my outfit because I would roast in it.  It's more of a lightweight coat but I can't see me really wearing it for that purpose either.  Had it not been so heavy, I would have kept it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Sorry to hear it wasn’t right for you. Still waiting for mine. Sounds like it might be too hot for me too. ☹️

Regular Contributor

I got both my sweaters yesterday.  I ordered the TSV in indigo and really like it.  I was worried it would be too long but it's  perfectly fine.  It's a bit wide but all these sweaters are a bit wide on me.  This sweater weight is exactly like that of the short robe which I bought last year at Christmas in the charcoal gray color.  I wear it every day!

I also got the ODO sweatshirt in the lightest gray shade and I really like it too.  It fits pretty well except it's very wide especially under the arms but as I go back and look at the video, that seems to be the way it's made.  So I'm keeping them both.  I will get used to the style of the sweatshirt.  They are both very soft and well-made.  Sweatshirt is lighter-weight than the TSV.  Both would be great for layering.  My 50th birthday is in November so I treated myself early!